I couldn't describe how ytd was but what i know is really has been a long long long day with all the emotions and everything... Met up with my customer and pass him the product and then headed off to fill my stomach... Out of a sudden there's this heavy downpour mann... I felt like i wanna play in the rain but i choose not to... Borrowed an umbrella from a shop and walked towards the mosque... Most of my time was spent there... It's the best place ever to study coz I do feel calm in there as there's no soul around except for myself... Unlike if I were to go to the library... It's a saturday and surely there's lots of ppl there... Then I did get a call from him... Saying that he wanna meet at 5 instead... It seemed pretty late but nvm lahhh... Dunno when will be the next time we meet right... I managed to study a lil bit of bio at the mosque... then when I look at the time, decided to leave since he called and wanna meet at 4 instead... He told me that he'll give me a call once he reached city hall but seriously waiting is a torture so i made my way...
While I was at outram park, lucky enough my godmother called at the right time... She wanna meet up with me so I just went to meet her... From far I saw her and she praised that I looked pretty ^-^ cheh! Macam paham kan... Shook hands and then she asked where I'm going actually... Told her that I'm meeting someone special and the sister... She grinned and was worried if I'm late but I told her that he'll call once he reach city hall... She acknowledge that and continued sharing her story... Talk about almost anything and I shared a lil bout him... She told me to pray that someone would accept him for who he is because even though 1st impression last, a person could change their ways... All someone have to do is to just baik sangka =))
Soon enough he called and told me that he reached city hall alr... Talked a lil more with my godma and she gave me the green light to go... She's really nice... I'm blessed to have her as my godma... Could tell her almost anything n_n I made my move and was lost as soon as I reach harbourfront coz we decided to go Vivo city... He reached alr and then when he called, I saw him from far and off we go... His sister... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhh mannn... She's super super duper adorable! But after she shook hands with me, she went to her brother and held his hands... It kinda shock me though... Thought I could like make friends instantly but ouh well... Patience is the key so I just chill and tell myself that it takes time...
She wanna eat at mcdonald so for her sake, we walk like dunno how many miles but still couldn't find the mcdonald... Then I saw ljs and decided if wanna eat there instead... She doesn't seem to like the idea but when there's no mcdonald around, she finally agreed... that's when we started talking... The siblings bought the food and I guard our seats... While queuing up, she ask what drink I'm gonna buy... Told her milo and when I asked hers, she said coke... After they came back, I bought my meal and joined them... Bought crazy on potatoes only... When the sister saw mine, she told her brother that she wants it too... At that point of time, I felt that I should give my share to her which I did coz I'm beginning to love her already... I dun mind giving coz I dun have the mood to eat that much as I've eaten sushi alr... Hehe...
she enjoyed it and was happy that she likes it... She's got 2 fish which she dun wanna eat so I took one and he took one... Finished our meal while she played game on her brother's iphone... At first she played to herself but then when I looked at her playing and ask what she's playing, she obediently showed me... when she played the angry bird game, she pointed out who's who and I teased him saying that he's the black one since he's wearing black XD He denied being the black one and said that I'm the black one... Kecoh juga sehhh...
We went to the rooftop and walk around... the most significant thing happened here! Guess what?! Just because of the slippery floor and then I was wearing slight heels I slipped... Phew! I didn't totally fall but I told myself to be extra careful... The siblings strolled in front of me and the next step I took, I slipped and fall! Super duper embarrassing =/ I fall on both knees and there's a crowd watching... Luckily at that point of time, he turned but the first thing he did was laugh at me! >.< tak baik kannn... But when he noticed that I took some time to get up, he came to my rescue... I stood up slowly... Den he told his sister to hold my hand... Really really request to sit and then he agreed to it whereas his sister wanna go somewhere... I was slightly in pain and massage my foot a lil... His sis was holding onto his phone and I noticed that she's going behind and a lightbulb suddenly popped into my brain that she's gonna take a pic...
I quickly turned to my right and said dun wanna take photo... I didn't turn at all but heard giggling on my left... When he said it's okay to turn, I was sill hesitant... But when he sound serious and wanna take pic together, then I turned... His sis took for us... It's kinda far coz she took full view... Closer shot seemed nicer and when she help me take using my phone, it's blur so I took it myself... Lucky me it was a nice shot and I like! ^-^ hehe... I pangku his sis and she doesn't seem to mind... Out of nowhere, there's someone who approached us... He wanna do a magic trick so we watched in amazement... He wanna trick the magician but in the end he got tricked... Funny the way it is...
His sis wanna go to another place so we made a move... He told his sis to hold my hand so that I won't fall and she obeyed... Took a pic of the christmas tree... Then headed off to toys'rus... She wanna get her angry bird and I'm difinitely sure it's in there as that time I went vivo and saw the angry birds there... We searched for angry bird toy and finally found it... Apart from that, I saw other toys section and starting to become like a kid alr... What I did was take this hand stick and showed it to him... Took another hand stick and we both did high 5s with that hand stick... But after that we sort of like try to hit each other with the stick... Then when I couldn't take it, I snatched his hand stick but he took one more... I managed to snatch a few of his and he never gave up in taking the hand sticks... His sis came to my rescue and told him to stop playing... Super adorable! He lost! Hehe... He wasn't satisfied so he got a soft ball and throw it at me... Once it hit me, he laughed!
Betul2 macam budak kecik kannn... Well, I pretend to be hurt so I went off... Heard him calling out to me but I really ignore him... He made a sweet female voice asking whether I'm angry... I feel like laughing already so I just smiled... Surprisingly with him I couldn't sulk too long... Perhaps coz when I look into his eyes, I saw the happiness there... It's pretty genuine and his eyes never lie... I sort of like being able to read that he didn't mean it... Paid for the toy and soon head home... Was holding onto his sis hand all along... Whereas he hold onto his sis other hand... Dunno how and why but I felt happy that I'm able to hold her hand and she did grip me as if she wouldn't wanna let go of my hand... Even if we were lost in crowds, she'd follow my lead instead of his brother...
Before forgetting what I'm supposed to give his sister, I took out the present and put it in the plastic bag... Lucky me I got it wrapped with a birthday wrapping paper coz he did tell me that his sis birthday is on wed/ next wed... Either or... Can't remember n_n I passed it to her and she took it happily... Told her to open it when she got home...
Soon enough in the mrt, I was the last one to get in and his sis left an empty seat in the middle but I dunno what's with me that I dun wanna sit next to him so his sis gladly took my seat... This is the only time I'm left to take both their pics together so they posed and I took their pic... then he asked if should send me back... I dun want and he ask why, am I going anywhere else... I said no but I dun mind going back on my own some more the sis sure looks tired so it's best if we go our separate ways... But the sis said she isn't tired so I'm left with no choice... He even insisted to send me back... So I'm left with no choice... We walk hand in hand and it felt that no words could describe the happiness I felt despite having a bad headache... i didn't show it... We bid farewell and he told me to text him... I nodded and went home...
It was a great day and very memorable yet it felt like each time I went out with him, something significant or embarrassing would happen... Apart from that, it also feel like I'm not fated to wear heels... Each time I wear heels, I'll fall... Pathetic right >.< I've learnt my lesson with wearing heels... Ain't gonna wear heels anymore lahh... Phobia alr... Guess I'm weird... Most girls loves heels but as for me, I'm having phobia about that n_n Anw, it's really weird to be in this state... Dunno how and why but each meeting made me fall in love with him more... Maybe coz he's different and he ain't like any other typical guys... I'm just blessed with an angel sent from above *grinz*
Recently I'm stuck with 2 songs, Revalina - Ceritaku and B8- Bidadari hatiku... Been listening to it over and over again... The happiness is beyond words and I vow that no matter what happens, I'll stick by your side... The heart belongs to him already yet I believe in the one and only coz from him I got the guidance to move together and to guide each other to the right path...
Revalina- Ceritaku
Ku cuba tanpamu di sisi
Ku cuba tanpa hidup dgnmu
Meskipun ku ak mampu lupakanmu kasihku
Ku cuba tanpamu di hati
Ku cuba berhenti merindukan mu
Ternyata tiada pengganti dirimu selamanya
Meaningful lyrics mannn... Kae lahhh... I gtg... It's been a long post... sayonara!