U kiss 0330
I still cannot erase you
I keep thinking about you
I really miss you
The place that you left I really miss you too
My tears are falling again, will i be able to forget you?
How long will I stay like that?
I still cannot erase you
I keep thinking about you
I really miss you
Why am I stuck in this moment?
I dread the thought going to where I'm going these days... Lotsa things to do, lotsa demands from them and yet the only place I missed was there... A place which seemed like heaven coz they gave a peaceful mind... Despite being far, it's close to the heart... I longed more to be there as compared to where I am... Perhaps I've made a stand to be there... I've had good days there... A peaceful mind yet a calm environment... As compared to busy plus irritating surroundings... How I wish to be there... That warm smile lingers in my mind... Those words which touch her deep inside... How can it sound like the last goodbye?
I've only the courage to admit that I've fallen for him... Keeping it inside is too much a burden coz it could drive her crazy... Anw, maybe it'll fade away but seriously... She miss him =(
That's all for today...