It finally came to an end... The last day of the best of the best journey at an unexpected place... Sad to part... Yet I wish it doesn't have to come to an end... Too comfortable already... Two weeks seemed like a blink of an eye and it's done... I really enjoyed myself... Had a good time and he even grade me well... Was overjoyed when I got to know my marks... It's like getting a HUGE unexpected present from someone... It was genuine and sincere on his behalf...
THANKS FOR MAKING IT A FRUITFUL AND AWESOME LEARNING EXPERIENCE... It'll be memorable and I'll cherish it =)) Perhaps it'll also be another stop for me to drop by sometime... Finally found a place to hang out when I'm bored n_n ishhhh... Blh gitu ehhh...
There's something missing during his absence... It wasn't as lively and cheerful... I was bored to death till the part where we have to do structured activities... I had a good laugh while playing uno... Despite losing, it's just fun to play... I've gotten the hang of it and can play pretty well already... This stack of cards reminds me of him... Saded, didn't have a chance to play uno together... Then I'd beat him for sure =P Continued with colouring some pictures after that... As per normal, one by one would come by and observe my colouring... Tk sangka kpo juga dorang *jokes* While I was engrossed in my colouring, there's this commotion happening... Suddenly someone called out for me and I went over... They were pointing out that it was me who sketched and coloured Onew pretty well... Those who never talk to me before started to compliment that it was amazing and well done... Someone even ask whether I took art as a sideline... Well, just said that I was an art student in sec sch... Another person ask if I could draw a fairy and I just gave the "errrrrr" reply...
I was unwell after that... Having stomach cramps so i kinda dash to the washroom... Was feeling better after that and a friend of mine helped me to clear the stuff since it's lunch... Headed to the dorm and hang around there... Angels and fairies had a good time together... One of the angels kept on going in and out... It felt like the angel was exchanging glances most of the time... This particular angel has this serious plus fierce look... To see the angel smile is like seeing him around which is rarely enough... This particular angel was the one amazed by her sketch...
Time flies by when we're all having fun and teacher wanted to see us... Bid farewell to them all and he gave us our books back... Of course I was contented with my grades... Never felt anything better... Gave a token of appreciation to the staff... They were all in a room and I saw his friend... The one who approached me first followed by him... A friend of mine seemed to like him and other friends seemed to call him and it seemed embarrassed enough since she's blushing... Seriously, if it was me my face would be as burnt as a prawn XD hehe... It was a blessing in disguise without him around... We went to another place to look at another surrounding... Gender's different... It's much better coz they can get closer to them... Anw, there's pros and cons lahhh... Won't get to meet such good looking and nice personalities at such place... Lucky enough to be where I am... Was blessed during this fasting month...
Another friend of his uttered a word of thanks due to the gift... They still continued to tease her regarding the one she liked... We just exchanged glances and it's understandable that the eyes indicates "goodbye" while smiling... Don't deny that he got the looks but the one who capture my heart had a better personality ^-^ Teacher then send us off and the others back to where they're supposed to be... I tailed him coz I needed to pass to him and kinda tell him something personally without anyone else knowing... He's the best of the best teacher anyone could ask for... Knowlegeable, friendlyplus the most important thing is can get along pretty well... He's humble too... Then he even got himself a chair to sit down and offered me a seat too... I cut it short and then passed him an evelope... "This is for you... " "What's this? Wedding invitation ehhh?" We both laughed... "Nope... It's a token of appreciation..." "Ouhhhhhh... Thank you very much..." Then I took out another envelope and passed it to him... "Please pass this evelope to someone" "Who?" I meantioned the name and he smiled cheekily... I blushed... "Sure I will pass it to him..." "Today he's off so I couldn't give it to him personally... Didn't get a chance to give ytd coz I didn't know that it'll be the last time seeing him..." "It's okay... I understand..."
He send me off and I uttered thanks... Told him that "I've left behind some colouring books, colour pencils and crayons... All for them..." "Thank you soooo much... Selamat berpuase and berbuke..." "Thanks... You too... Bye..." As soon as I left... I felt a huge burden off my load... REally really really hope that he pass it to him... My last words to the one who's outstanding...
"Hey bro!
It's nice knowing someone like you... Friendly, knowledgeable, full of jokes and laughter... Still remember the first time we chat... I felt like I was a ... interviewed by a .... *jokes* It was pretty uncomfortable at first but we get along pretty well ehh... Then I was told to work hard... You're so optimistic... I was told that I can do it... Rest assured, I will study hard and achieve my goals =)) 11/8/2011 marks the end of us seeing each other... I didn't even get the chance to play uno with you =( Ouh well... Seriously gonna miss the times spent here... Really was a memorable journey... THANKS FOR EVERYTHING =D Take care and stay cheerful always...
Best wishes
Haneesah "
Those were my last words... My best wishes will be with you... Sad to part mannn... Anw, really really really really hope that he pass it to you... It's just something for someone special... I do have regrets but what's the point when I've done it... Now everything I'll do will be the best I've ever had... Learning to simply let it go... Though it's difficult to get rid of that warm smile which keeps on playing in my mind, I'll just let it go... You'll be my inspiration to do well n_n Gotta work hard and give it my all... Bring it on...
K lahhh... I'm outta here... It's been a long post... Wanna play uno with sis...
Sayonara!