Friends gave me advice and provide a listening ear... It's been tough and challenging i dare say... With all the knowledge and skills to do, it's like the desire plus temptation to give up is extremely high... A friend once told me that it's easy... Once i'm left with the last year, just clear and then the next step... At one point of time, half of me said can't make it... If in the end let's say I couldn't make it, there's still another thing waiting for me and it felt that I have that desire to just stick with that one and not let that one go... Another half of me said that I can make it... Why ppl's always having faith in you; the fairies, teacher, friends and your colleagues but in the end, it'll turn out to be such a disappointment... Face the challenge... It's tough, felt like giving up but without pain, there won't be success... It's already half the battle won... Time to break through and give it your best shot... Hopefully you'll make it through... Miracles do happen right... Work hard for it gurl... Doesn't mean that you fail now you'll fail forever... Go gurl! Gonna end real soon as time flies by... You can do it *grinz*
Each time there's a meeting and if i went for it, i'll always leave the meeting with a peaceful mind... Like some lessons to be learn and no book could teach all that... I'll leave the meeting with that drive in me... I'll leave the meeting knowing that I should do it, if not, I'd die... Very motivational plus I'm blessed to know such priceless but precious knowledge... Lucky me there's them around, if not I'll give up long ago... All along it's been them who've been through with me... Dunno what I'd do without them...
Recently, I've been listening to this song... Meaningful lyrics plus catchy... I've been listening to it like dunno how many times per day n_n
Berikan cintamu juga sayangmu
Percaya padaku
Ku kan menjagamu
Hingga akhir waktu menjemputku
Ku berikan cintaku
Juga sayangku
Percaya padaku
Ku kan menjagamu
Hingga akhir waktu menjemputku
Hmmm... That's about it... I'm getting it back... The drive is finally coming back... You'll be fine... Dun worry too much... Just go... Gtg... Sayonara!