Hmmmm... It's a beginning of a new thing... Like it's an offer not to be missed... But to think bout it, it seems kinda farfetched... I lost that drive before... I don't wanna think bout it... It changed me into someone whom I'm not... Like focusing on school... My efforts and time were on school as most of the time I'm in school and there's like pretty much negativity within me... Haiz... I wanna go back to who I was before... Motivated to do anything and just have that positivity within me... But it seems like I'm rotting and procrastinating... Apart from that, lotsa other things are controlling me on how i'm gonna shape my life... I wanna go work but it's because of the surrounding i'm in... I wanna have most of my time with them but there's this force of attraction which is pulling me back...
Like recently what's been happening in my life... there's so many things... Tested my tolerance and even my patience... also being emotionally stable... At times the soul felt excruciated and wanna put an end just by giving up but that so isn't like me...
If only I'm given the strength to pull through all this... I dun wanna lost that drive... for once I wanna do something for myself...
hmmmm... Kae lahhh... I'm outta here...
Sayonara!