Haiz... This mixed feelings in me felt so bottled up... It's been a while since I last blog... Bet this is gonna be a pretty long post... A thousand and one things happened recently... This life seems like it could be compiled into a book... I'm leading a typical, normal ordinary teenage life... Stressed out at school... I've got a test coming up next weekend... I'm half confident that i can do it though part of me knows that I can manage it... Well, they say with confidence, half the battle won already... Something like that lahhh XD Apart from the test, I got my religious exams which is the day after... This time round, the subject is pretty heavy with lotsa sub topics =x i ain't sure if i can pull through this paper but what I know is I've put in the effort to read what'll be tested and I'm gonna give it my all during that paper... Hopefully there's guidance from him...
Besides this two heavy load, I've got project work which is due on the 4th week... It's already the 2nd week this week and there's so many things to be done mannn... And group members and me were really really really really WOLS o.o For once, it felt like I'm going with the flow when that's not supposed to be the way... Whatever's gonna happen, I really hope that we could make it on time... Take it as a challenge... You'll make it through... Coz you've work under pressure before and it was VERY challenging but with your strong determination, you'll always pull through... Leo's are stubborn only when they're determined on something and yeahhh... I'm determined that I can do it no matter what the odds are =))
It finally came... That day I asked for it... Confidently that I made the right choice... And never gonna change it... After what had happened... After what I've faced be it the happiness, or the pain... It's all worth the experience but not to say the time coz I dun have time for it... You're never a priority in my life... Just seems like a burden to me... Commitments are piling up and ever since you've become part of my life, life is uncontrollable =( It's adding up till I felt suffocated and being locked in a cage... Wondering where's the love actually... As for now, I'm confused... Like to say I'm happy after it's over but I'm not happy either after it's over... Just a relieve to have someone who's not controlling your life... But at the same time, it's great to have someone providing you with what was lost before... Though it all seemed wrong... The happiness last for a few days but the pain was more... Promises broken and hearts broken... I dun even know... What kind of love keeps breaking a heart? What kind of relationship does it seem to be when the other party keep on having doubts and asking one simple pathetic question everytime... I'm dumbfounded... Whatever it is, I'm glad that it's done with =))
gtg... Sayonara!