I've been in this situation for like a thousand times already... IT's always been the case... It's like pro already... Sometimes I'm wondering how come these ppl dun have the know-what-to-do when they're in this kind of situation... As for me, I'm like becoming the center person... At times the excitement and all kept me going... But at times it's difficult to choose... At times i'm stuck with deciding who to believe when both are trustworthy >.<
Dunno why i continued to just help... Giving my all out just to make it work... Just trying... Perhaps i got everything from my working experience... Not giving up... Just put in my best shot... Though i dunno when I'll be tired of this... Coz I used to hate this kind of thing... Relationships are like the last thing on my mind... Furthermore talking bout it makes me feel like "don't you have any other topic to talk about? that's like so typical... " IT's like the most common topic friends would talk about... I did felt like screaming "WOULD THERE BE AN END TO THIS?! JUST MOVE ON WITH LIFE PLEASE... ACCEPT THE FACT THAT IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE......." If that's her answer, I dunno if u'll just keep quiet... Dunno if this friendship will continue... Dunno if she's the reason why this friendship occurred... Dunno if I should just end this... The desire to end it is high mannn... I felt like i need a choice to stop all this... Can i not play the game anymore?
She mention that it's me who kinda had feelings for that someone... When it's like in the nature of mine to be nice... It's just like brother and sister... Surprisingly though, can click pretty well... ME being too concern when it's like my character to be loyal and caring... Sometimes I wonder if it's too much... Whether i should know the borderline...
OUh well... Tmr's the last day of attachment... Looking forward coz it'll only be 3 hours out of the 7 hour shift and this 3 hours will fly by like crazy got so many things to do... Hopefully it's gonna be a great day tmr =))
Sayonara!