Life is pretty happening lately... With so many things happening... And it really seems like I could compile everything and make a book out of it... It's pretty exciting with all those ups and downs... Just like a roller coaster ride... Kae... Let's begin the story!
Once upon a time, heroes and villians do exist... Up until now, they do exist i think... Heroes seems to be rational, think ahead and always do the right thing... Heroes gave good advice, provide a listening ear and shoulder to cry on... Heroes cares bout their loved ones and never have the intention to destroy them... Heroes will always lend a helping hand no matter what the situation is... But still, every heroes has it's weakness coz they are human beings after all... But it's the weakness which makes them stronger... Words are lil but the meaning is deep... Kae lahhh... Enough of heroes... Now let's talk about villians...
Villians on the other hand are the opposite of heroes... They're pure evil and never notice it... Villians think that villians are right... Villians are selfish... Villians always have hatred and anger in them... Villians never think through their actions... Villians are irrational... Somehow or rather, villians live by themselves? Perhaps there are some good villians... Villians might be villians coz of the underlying reasons... Sometimes I'm just wondering whether the heroes always beat the villians or izzit the other way round... It's always been that way right if not heroes won't be known as heroes and villians won't be known as villians >.<
Actually, I didn't even know what I'm blabbering about so just ignore the first part... Let's get back to what's been happening lately... Mixed emotions filled within me this days... I never expected it... It all seemed like Bull**** all those sweet talk or so... I was speechless, pathetic, clueless to what had happened and I was also stuck... I didn't know how to move on... I felt like I was a kid who can't even solve what's 1 plus one... It's been a while such thing never existed in my life... It's been a while I didn't experience it... It doesn't seem necessary at all for me... There's like a thousand and one commitments and one more will make me feel overloaded... Ain't sure if I can handle it... Ain't sure if it'll be the same unless I give it a try...
He made mistakes but then apologise and requested for a second chance... Everyone deserves a second chance and I can't possibly punish him just like that... Being very weary at times... It's all in the past and today's present so I'll just live for today and see how it goes... I dunno if it'll all comes naturally or will it remain just like that... It's gonna take me forever to open up coz of once bitten, twice shy... Just wanna know how far it'll go...
Really taking risk here... Making the first decision was ever so hard... I'm like relating everything with what I've learnt previously... Take it like dating... Getting to know the background of something, the likes and dislikes and then the strengths and weakness... Don't give any commitments yet... And it's also like snorkeling or diving? It's just like being at the surface but haven't go deeper yet... So give yourself a chance to dive deeper and know better without judging... The most important thing was to ask the right person regarding certain info... For example... A person won't go to a psychiatrist if he got problems with his eyes... The person would definitely go for an optician...
Then giving others a chance... It's the same thing all over again... Like how the majority versus the minority... Majority wants it to stop... Don't continue but only the minority would continue because of the faith that they had... Well, we'll just see... If it's meant to be then it is... If it's not then it isn't...
Kae lahhh... I've had enough blabbering... Gonna pen down my thoughts here...
Sayonara!