YAYYYYYYYY! I send haru off today... It was another unexpected thing mannn... I'm in afternoon shift for my attachment today... I check it this morning and then decided to head off to pasir ris and meet haru! =)) Since i've got nothing to do and once i reach home also there's nothing much to be done... At least i dun have any regrets anymore coz I've said what i wanna said... Well bro, hope you're doing fine and thank you soooooooo much for your guidance *winkz* Still remembered that time you were there for me when i felt EXTREMELY lost... Still remembered your advice which made me stand up on my own feet... Still remembered that time you attach my appointment... Not once but twice... Knowing you bro has been the best thing ever! This also include ms and mr suhaim *grinz*

It's sad when you won't be around bro... It won't be the same... When you're gone... The laughter, jokes and all will disappear... I'm already missing those days... Sahabatku... Senyum tawamu, juga katamu menghiburkan kami... Memori indah kita bersama terus bersemadi, kau sahabatku, kau teman sejati...
ALL THE BEST IZDIHARUDIN! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ALL THE WAY AND C'YA WHEN YOU BOOK OUT!!!! ^-^
sayonara!