It's already the last day of the month of July!!!! The day tomorrow will be a special one... Definitely looking forward to it mannn ^-^ Life's been pretty manageable so far... There are times whereby I'll feel down or so but tough times don't last but tough ppl do so... Not letting the past jeopardize the future... At times I felt like I've turned heartless... The choices to be made are tough... It's like choosing between having your right hand or left hand >.<
Attachment was FUN plus AWESOME!!!! Never in my life that I'd imagine to be one of them... It touched my heart one when they're discharged, they thank you for your service... No words could describe the happiness upon seeing the smiles on their faces... 1 of my favs was EXTREMELY ADORABLE... Till now, I could still see her image smiling and thanking me ^-^ They're nice too... Sometimes the environment was tedious I dare say... The very first time I was there, I was LOST... It's like I'm stranded in an island whereby there's nobody to guide me but as I open up, learn throughout the journey, I get the grasp and finally know what to do... I'm improving =))
There's been a thousand and one things that happened but it'll take me forever to blog... Guess it'll all be those memories which won't be forgotten... 1st August 2010 will be a GREAT day too... giving a surprise to a friend who's booking in the next day... It'll be FUN plus KECOHRABLE i guess ^-^ hehe
Shall end the post here mannn... Gtg get ready and meet the lovely peeps!
Sayonara!