Throughout my 17 years of life, the first working experience was the BEST OF THE BEST EVER!!!!!! There's nothing loss but lotsa gain... Most importantly, I've gained outstanding relationships with colleagues... They're really really really nice ppl! The nicest of the nicest seh!!!! I'm so glad and blessed that I didn't quit the job... I've learnt so many things and with them by my side, it's impossible that I can't overcome any limitations... When the unexpected news was out, I was speechless... I dunno how to react... There's this mixed feelings within... After all I've been through... It has come to an end... It was EXTREMELY devastating... Inside my heart, there's a place for them... They're like a second family to me... The one whom I could turn to... Even though I'm let down, I still find hope with their presence... After he broke the news to us, he asked for our vies and I did courageously shared my part... It was pretty tension but I knew mine sounded very scripted like ^-^ Like I mention, I was speechless but I decided to make a speech ^-^ hehe
"I believe that there's always 2 sides to everything...
Perhaps there's something good which comes out of this...
Every ending has a new beginning and every beginning has a new ending
Ever since I joined ******* *** it has been an AWESOME journey...
I've learnt alot, went through alot of hardships and definitely believe that when there's pain, there's pleasure...
I've learnt to accept that sometimes good things have to come to an end
I've learnt that there's a 2nd family whom I could turn to...
I've learnt that we could make it together coz coming together is a beginning, keeping together is a progress and working together is a success...
Another quote which I love is With great responsibility comes great success...
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE GUIDANCE YOU'VE GIVEN ME... THANK YOU FOR BRINGING OUT THE BEST IN ME"
After I'm done with my speech, I felt that a huge boulder was lifted from my shoulder... I manage to say my part pretty well and, I didn't cry! My emotions like freeze out of a sudden... It felt like the tears are dried up... My heart did shattered upon hearing the piece of news from my BELOVED DEARLY mother of Caspian... But sadness seemed immune to me... It's like I'm accepting it pretty well coz I believe that he's got better plans for us in future, insya allah... I was surprised with myself that I didn't shed a single tear at all... It's all in the mindset... I continued teling myself not to cry, not to cry, there's no reason for you to cry... There were some pauses in between for me to gather my courage and clear my throat coz it was pretty tension as almost everybody's eyes were on me... I did pull through and when I let it all out from my chest, I heaved a heavy sigh of relief...
I'm glad i dun have any regrets coz whatever I wanna say is straight from the heart... I'd continue working of coz even though sch's gonna start soon coz without work, I won't achieve such good grades and obtain a good gpa too... Whatever's gonna happen, finally I'm satisfied with myself as during the holidays, I've learnt the art of multi tasking =))
Everything happens for a reason... You did mention that you accept that I might have my own reasons regarding what happened between us... Sometimes, not all things can be shared... It's painful... I'd say it'll be heartless if I say it isn't... Especially when letting go... In life, letting go of something doesn't mean that it's the ending... Something's bound to occur after that... And it isn't good to cling on something... I've already made my stand... Hmmm... I'm imune to sadness already... After all the experience I faced, it taught me to grow, change for the better and just accept that it's never meant to be... Of course I do cherish those moments together with her... Of course I do miss those times I have with her... But life goes on and I have to move on... I've learnt to accept... Reality is harsh... We aren't in our world of dreams but in the world of reality... Face it... I believe there'll definitely be someone who's much much much better than me =)) Gtg... It's been a long post... Sayonara!