Finally! I get my hands on the lappy... It's been a while since I last blog... Lotsa things had happened and it's all in the past... The best present is today =)) There's been a million or more things that i've learnt so far... It's been wonderful plus spectacular to have such surroundings whereby you're surrounded by optimistic plus nice ppl... I've gotten another chance for an opportunity to succeed... Awwwwwhhhh... Come on! Who doesn't want to succeed XD hehe... But it's very rare to have the second opportunity in life... I mean... Opportunities comes once in a lifetime... It's either you grab it or leave it... I'm glad and blessed to be given a second opportunity...
Talking bout which... I've been working for the past week... It's been AWESOME and I enjoyed every second of it mannn... I never thought I'd land myself in this industry... I didn't know the passion within me is burning for this kinda things... even my manager realise that I do have the potential in this... Not only that, my manager sounds like a sister to me... She's been there for me... She accepted me for who I am, she encouraged me and most importantly, support me in good or bad times... I dunno what I'd do without her... Imagine when there's none of your loved ones supporting you, who do you turn to for help? When it's them whom you needed the most but they didn't provide you the support that you need... It's very heartbreaking... I've been through that... It's painful... It kinda stab you right into the heart... But with this, I tend to have more determination in what I'm doing currently...
What drives me to continue to strive are those who've been fighting for their positions seriously... It's like... You wanted something badly and will do whatever it takes just to get the thing... Not only that, you're not alone... They've also been fighting for what they want... So it's like, the same goal and the best thing was it's been a great journey ever since I started working =DDD i love what I'm doing... I shall get immune to rejection soon... Guess it's part and parcel of life... the experience are also very very very very SPECTACULAR!!!! ^-^ It's like it could relate to my life... the another thing which is of concern is... How'd you sacrifice your time wisely? Izzit worth it to sacrifice the time with your loved ones for work? Time is another priceless thing but it's also precious... no amount of money could pay the time that you spend with your loved ones... Hopefully I could juggle everything and let it be within my grasp...
Another thing that I've learnt... Failure is an event not a person... So even if a person failed a thousand times, it's those events that will encourage the person to strive and persevere throughout the journey... The worst kinda failure is the person who gives up... So whatever happens... It's important to have your own stand and believe in yourself... There's no shortcut to success... It's like even if you wanna go somewhere, you can't reach there by imagining that you'd be there... you have to travel... Take public transport, take the stairs to reach your destination... Same goes for success... It's every little effort that one puts in that counts...
there's actually more to what i've learnt =)) it's been an enriching and enlightening journey ever since i've worked... Been through all those hardships and at least now, i'm slightly prepared for school... Coz I learnt bout how to improve my communication skills, how i can benefit others and how i can make a difference in ppl's lives... when you're doing something that you enjoy doing, you won't get tired of it and you will continue to give your best shot... I'm so glad I have this chance to at least do something I want and like n_n
Well... Guess I shall stop here... This post sounds pretty motivational to readers out there who bloghop... I suppose... K den... I'm running out of time... Gotta prepare myself for work... take care ppl!