It's all within urself... Gurl... What's happening to you these days? You seemed to be a completely changed person... Due to the pressure that's been going on in life? or... something else? This O-level phase truly changed you... And yeahhh... I've notice it too... Unlike last time when ur dependable on others... You've learnt to accept the reality... You've learnt to go with the flow... If something's already happened, why ponder about the past? Shouldn't you be looking forward and embrace the future? Maybe it links with the human nature... People tend to see the worst side of others... People hardly realise those good times spent together and all the good things that's occurring in a friendship... Besides that, it doesn't mean that when ur frenz with a particular person, u'll have to stick to that person 24/7... It'll be good for a change and to mix with ur classmates... When being told that pretend like nothing happened and I did but when being told that can acknowledge each other, but i didn't... I have my own reasons...
And one more thing, not everyone can like anyone... Everyone can hate the sight of someone... With this, what can someone do? Change? So that everyone will like someone? When the real someone isn't the real character? For all that she'd done, only GOD knows... No words could describe this excruciating soul which was drowned... Sacrifice after sacrifice... But what's done cannot be undone... I've succumbed myself to fate... And true, I've never blamed anyone but myself... I'm truly scared... The things that I desire most are the things that brings me the greatest sorrow... Despite being urself, there's so much comments from anyone... My presence just destroys everything...
So, wouldn't it be better if i make myself invisible? Wouldn't it hurt to distant yourself from anyone... So that nobody would get hurt because of me... So that I won't be the cause... Yeahhh... People talk... People talk behind ur back... You've been ignoring all those glares and stares... Just can't be bothered... Seriously, you're not the you whom you used to be... The old you would care bout what they think, would worry about how they'd think of you but no... I can't be bothered to notice all that... It's been one of the principles in your life... Take it or leave it... Like it or not, I won't bother... Coz that's me... That's the me that I'm changing to... Why should I care or bother what others think of me? It's just a waste of time for something silly... As time and days pass by, people changes... As people changes, thery're more open to thoughts and feelings... Even though what is said before might not be what is meant now... Personally, that's what is meant by nothing lst forever... Still, life has to go on and true enough, I'm moving on... "It takes a great deal to stand up to our enemies, just as much to stand up to our friends." -Dumbledore... Mm hmm... It takes a lotta courage to do so... Only the courageous and brave ones could do so...
Another thing... Yeahhh... I admit and am proud to admit that I made mistakes like who doesn't? Nobody's perfect... And I've got myself to blame but nobody else... It's just like the gust of wind which blows past me... Sometimes ignorance rings through... And I ain't gonna go back at my words... I've got others who cherished me and accept me for who I am... They're enough for me... They're my loved ones and they're the ones who made my day... They're always there for me... I won't let my past destroy what come tomorrow coz everyday's a new journey for me =)) Besides that, I've got responsibilities on my shoulder such as visiting and acknowledging my grandpa and great grandma... IT will keep me occupied...
Yeahhhh gurl... Finally, u've let it all out... So, stick to ur principles and dun let anyone get at you coz you know that HE's there to watch over you... He's there for everything... He knows that those who commit sins would get their retribution... He knows that those who are patient are the ones being put to test... Stay patient gurl...
Enough of that... I'm glad that it is gonna be over soon =DD can't wait for the dates with my buddies after o's ^-^ There's camps, outings and gatherings... It's gonna be hell loads of fun so... Looking forward to it n_n hehe
Thanks buddy for being there for me ^-^ I really appreciate ur presence... It's like our friendship continues to blossom each day and I'm blessed to know you... Hopefully we'll keep in touch as always... It's all I know... It's you who brings joy to my everyday life... hope is not in me but it's in you... i find hope when i'm let down... not in me, but it's in you... Thanks for everything! n_n`cheerios