Let's leave the pessimism aside =PP Though I could feel so in a few moments time... Life has been a mundane routine with sleeping, watching tv, using com, eating and especially, STUDYING??!!!!?!! WoW?! Despite being lazy @ times, I'm still being a pro procrastinator =.= like as if i had sooooo much time in the world to finish all the deadlines given and also my own deadlines that i set up for myself >.< Dah la... @ least you know when to discipline yourself so stop worrying n whining and start doing the work XD let's talk bout something else, something that brought a smile to ur face today *grinz*
Today had been an unexpected day... I wasn't looking forward to go out but since mom had been pestering me to go, I've got no other choice... My inner self had been sighing all along coz it felt freaking bored to be @ home when ur too lazy to do anything n_n hehe... Dasar pemalas, bertuahnye anak XD wakakaka... Hmm... Takpe la, anak buah yang kahwin so, just went... Lagi2 dapat isi perut... Mm hmm... the journey was rather far... Coz it's at sembawang... And I dunno why while it's still otw, I'm like being restless,"Bila nak sampai... Bila nak sampai..." Was the only question I had in mind... I heaved a sigh of relief once we all reach the place...
Upon reaching, my heart beat was abnormal... Suddenly macam gedebakgedebukgedebakgedebuk laju giler dok! XD serious... Entah la... Mungkin something is gonna happen or I'm gonna met someone... Well, of coz I saw familiar faces coz sedara mara dijemput ke majlis ini... Mm hmm... Including my great grandma whom I'm longing to meet... I rushed over to her n gave her a hug... Rindu bangat sihhhh =// haiz... Takpe, dia dah depan mata, ape lagi... Keroyok dia and kiss her on both cheeks ^-^ @ least saw that smile on her feeble face... So, after dat, mum dah semangat2 n ajak makan so went to get food... Ape lagi, bedal laaaahhh... heheheh...
One thing that surprise me was... I heard a familiar voice... The voice which is so familiar that when my eyes search for tuan punye badan, I am convinced that it is him..! And guess who it was?!!! KC!!!! Well, he was up to his lame jokes so, it wasn't that difficult to spot him... Lagi2 dat time pernah nampak dari jauhh... Now closer view, senang lahh sikit... tak sangka sehhh... I was rather overjoyed and ecstatic so I informed my mum n she was surprised too... Well, almost everyone at the table knew it and my dad was like supporting me to get his autograph but sadly, no pen/notebook *sigh*
So, what happen was it was really luck... Coz he was walking around n dad called him... At that point of time, he was giving jokes and waiting for ppl to answer... His kerenah... Aiyoyyyoooo... Kekek sehhh... I found myself grinning @ times and kept on muttering under my breath, "macam paham" Dad called him n like point @ me that I'm his peminat >.< ishhhh... Malu benar gue waktu tuuuu... Den, mum was like," ni dj malam2 cerita pasal cerita hantu kan?" He answered,"hmm... itu bukan hari ni, tu hari isnin... " I just smiled... I was hesitant @ first coz I received unwanted attention sehhhh... Since I took my time to stand up, dad got rather impatient n he was like, "pergi, pergi ambik gambar..." KC went to my side but then mumbled," ambik gambar pun kene pakse dgn bapa dia..." Hand over my hp camera to sis n she helped us took but it was rather near and i'm facing the audience so, i'd rather my back face on them =PP
"Dekat nahhh..." "Ouhhh... nak jauhh ehh, gi sana... Ni minta ambik gambar kalau kat luar $10 tau, takpe hari ni je free..." >.< I followed and sis shot a picture... After dat, turned to him and said "terima kasih" seconds later, he smiled and replied, "terima kasih" too... THANKS KC =DD
Tak dapat autograph, dapat gambar pun jadi lahhh... Free pula tu XD hehehe... Well he was up to his jokes which seems rather familiar like "banyak2 ikan, ikan ape takde tulang..." n "banyak2 binatang, binatang ape tau nyanyi..." The answers were like at my fingertips only i didn't answer... Ouh well... Bila he jawab yang ans to the question ikan ape yang takde tulang, my bapa saudara seems annoyed and furious... "Ape la... Tu ikan dgn bola takde kene mengena pe... saya ade satu..." The unsatisfaction was written all over his face till kc was like," eh... marah bang... Ikut saya... Mengucap..." hehe... Super kekek... He ask this weird question "ikan ape yang keluar dulu or something" can't remember coz it really is a weird question... Den he went to another guy, fikirkan the guy would ans the question but this guy shoot him another question... Lain yang dicari jawapan, lain yang diberikan... So hilarious laaaaahh... HEhe... Den when my bapa saudara gave the ans, kc was like," saya tak paham..." and went off to another guy...
Den after that, he teased another guy who gave the wrong ans to his jokes,"burung tiung makan betik, awak makan pun cantik" =.= that seems familiar enough... that phrase is rather common for him to use coz kat radio he'll say something like that... Den tegur kanak2 cute and bagi hadiah... Tak kering gusi sehh dia ni... Den I realise how fortunate I am to have gone for this kenduri if not, I wouldn't have had a great time laughing n taking photo with him... Really seize the opportunity sehhh... Thanks to dad for giving the green light n_n Coz if not, bila lagi boleh macam kebetulan ternampak dj radio den dapat bergambar XD So, I left with no regrets... Jumpe sedara mara den exchange smiles and all... Time to go off... Embraced my great grandma tightly and told her to take care... Wonder when will be the next time to spend time with her =// *sigh* Salam the rest of sedara n off we go...
My eyes was like searching for kelibat kc n mum was like ,"tu kc" I asked "mana" but she didn't say where x_x sis was like, "kak, don't u know she's teasing" =.= Dad even said "tak wave by2 kat kc?" nvm den... Dah tak nampak his kelibat... Takkan nak gi sanapersonally n cakap bye2 kan... Like got no connection @ all so, I went off... It was one meriah occassion and very rare to have terserempak with one of the dj's XD hehe...
K la... I'm outta here... Too bad I tried to log in a freind's account but can't get thru... Wanna help update blog tapi password entah ape e_e Nvm den... Will have more to update in next post, perhaps... Hehe... Thanks for the keke-NESS and the free photo!!! ^-^
~cheerios