Haiz... Something doesn't seem right these days... Turning to be someone whom I dun even know... That attitude change too... It's difficult to stay strong when nothing's right and everything's wrong... All is negative now... I find myself succumbing to fate... @ times, there's an inner voice to persevere, and knowing "ur better than u think u are" motivates me... But things can't simply go ur way all the time... The pessimistic her is back...
Why'd ur presence have a great impact on me? When u've been gone for like 1-2 yrs, I never felt any absence or anything... In fact, another person came along, making me forget you... But then it doesn't stay that way... When there's nothing between us, why I felt such feelings when it's supposed to be the other way round? Mm hmm, it's true that it's the other person that manage to unlock the key to my heart but ur like the lock... It's really a complex thing... And I've been told that the brain controls the emotions? How bout the heart? I know I'm not supposed to think of all these now but it's bothering me as I can't stop thinking bout it =//// what should i do??It's not like me to do so badly for tests and get distracted easily... Have not been performing well in academic... New topics seems rather challenging but that's the fun part... IT's much more motivating to attempt the questions... The feeling of satisfaction makes one wanna gain more knowledge... After understanding the topic, one will get the hang of it and teach the weaker ones... Gosh?! WHat am I blabbering >.<
Never expected the guys in my class to be sooooooo
FFFFFUUUUUNNNNNN!!! ^-^ They always have their ways to make my day... Be it their words or actions, it'll never fail to make me laugh... No matter how low my spirits were, with them around, a smile would slowly spread across my face... Lucky to have such guy frenz around...
It's time... I start to acknowledge n greet u... Perhaps a smile should do it... But I dunno what's stopping me =// like just now, our paths crossed but there wasn't any greeting, acknowledgement, a friendly gesture or whatsoever... Haiz... I better put aside those weirdness... Coz @ the end of the day, I don't wanna have any regrets... As I recalled, it's kept safe somewhere... Those times... Whereby we are acquaintances is enough to make me smile... Thanks dude for ur presence really turn my life around =))It's been a long post... I'm outta here... Gtg...
~Cheerios