Finally! The day has arrived... Speech Day... Mm hmm... Though I wasn't looking forwad to it, I just wished that time would fly by... Today was one of those days that I felt like giving up... I had insufficient rest again coz there's so many things to do in little time... Only slept like 2-3 hours the day before n I've to face a 12 day in school... It was kinda challenging... But perhaps I'm used to it, I managed to remain focus ^-^ Good thing, the guest of honour was extremely punctual till the band need not play their 2 pieces n_n Then, inspection followed by march past... That was fast! We trained for so long, waited for half an hour and in the end, we did not wait for that amount >.<
I've made a vow... IT's no point pretending as if nothing happened... As a senior, y can't u set and example to the juniors? Y letting others take up ur role?! It isn't fair that u get credit for the things u didn't do... It isn't fair that u've got nothing to do when some of us were like dying while trying to promote our game... It wasn't like ur the only one who's tired?!!!?!!?!!!!!! Everyone else is... What ur trying to show, taking a nap in front of us all shows ur character... NOTA, No Action, Talk Only... Hate this kind of ppl *grrrrr* Ain't gonna work as a group anymore... Ain't gonna talk to you at all... Just go do some reflection... I felt it being worthless for me to reprimand... Coz that character won't change... So, suit yourself, I had enough!
While doing DL duty, I was oready worn out... Mdm roza even questioned me bout my welfare... I did hydrate myself... Perhaps not enough coz the sun was glaring all the time =// haiz... A very hot weather for such a day... I kpet on wanting for time to fly by quickly... Each hour that passed seemed like years =// there wasn't that many players as we expected... I was @ the verge of giving up... I'll be walking around the school and going back to my own stall >.<
Ouhh well... Picture time! ^-^





I'm outta here
~cheerios