FUH?! How fast time flies... It's oready wednesday... I'm down with many assignments to be completed, tests to revise, and the major one... NPCC camp... Nvm bout that... Dun wanna think too much bout it... It'll soon be over... Today seems like a blur dayyy to me... Seriously, I followed the wrong timetable... When the PE shirt is on my bed, I decide to just ignore it... @ school, my peers were wearing their pe t-shirt =.= haiyooo... Dunno what's with me today... Ouh well... Of coz I worried when it was PE but luckily... I wasn't reprimanded or punished =PP hehe... But some others who didn't bring theirs were punished to run 4 rounds... Lucky me... I could still have my compo with me... There's eng compo test this friday and I have yet to memorise the compo I've written =/ hopefully i could remember every single word XD
The bell rang; idicating that it's time for singing of national anthem n reciting pledge... Aaaahh... Just the right time, someone happened to scurried along the narrow pathway behind me... Eeman was like,"dahh... Jangan cair eh..." I just gave him the grin... Ouhh well... My eyes simply fixed on him as I began to be mesmerised by his presence n_n Furthermore, he's wearing specs which made him look adorable!!! ^-^ Puji punye melambung... Takpe... Semuanye lahir ikhlas dari hati... Sesungguhnya, ciptaan-NYA begitu indah... Lessons went on as per normal... Haiz... Kinda had a hard time for maths... Guess I really have to clear my doubts... My mind was in a whirl with the numbers, the addition, subtraction n multiplication... Hmm... The lesson that I'm always looking forward to these days is english... Though she seemed fierce, she was one of my favourites... She'll never fail to make the class roared into laughter n becoming obedient the next... Surprisingly, english lessons were not dull as it seems to be... Especially when dealing with compositions, comprehension n those long long long essays =/
Art was next... I've still got a lot to do bout the sketches and finding info and also, taking pics... But nvm, now's the time to slack so later, I'll continue to work hard *grinz*
NPCC training... It's rather slow @ the starting... Mm hmm... Had a few practices on our drills... A sir appeared out of nowhere... Just greeted him... Kene ignore for the first time, bila greet 2nd time baru toleh =.= Macam tak terase je pangkat sir =PP hehe... Just to make sure of alertness and our focus... Like I've mentioned bout today as my blurrr day, I couldn't keep my focus till I made a mistake and embarrass myself ^-^ Sejak bila ur in the contigent XD Boleh tersedia bila si monyet tu kasi command =PP hehe... Ish... Lepas dah buat tu, lucky I just laughed at my own mistake... Masih terbayang- bayang kesalahan ku... And i'll laugh @ myself for it... Safirah who was next to me giggled... Can't believe it that I kinda lose focus... Padahal macam tengah stoning seh... And it was pretty embarrassing coz I was standing at the first row... Haiyoo... Malu betul...
So, it's still the same old routine as usual... The only thing that I never expected was he took our squad... Strangely, I found it like a torture... Despite that, there's still laughter... No offense but I simply can't stop myself from bursting out laughing... Perhaps the influence on my friends was to the extreme that I can't help it... With them imitating, how could I possibly stop myself from laughing... The good side was the laughter, the bad part was the torture... Never thought that ur expectations of the GOH was that high... Perhaps u want us to get the feel of GOH like ur year... That was to the extreme... Never could have caught up with the timing... And what's with changing of "squad" and "contigent" from time to time..? And when giving wrong command, masih boleh kata "nvm... it's okay..." Weird... I dunno y @ that time, I kinda miss monkey taking us... Perhaps it's more fun and not too serious n that tortur-ious XD Seems like a long dayyyyyy... Finally, we're dismissed from NP training... Accompanied sis to go purchase bubble tea... Den, headed towards home... Here I am... Blogging ^-^
K den... This is enough... Gotta settle all my assignments... Strangely, I'm beginning to look forward for NP camp... Deep down, I had this feeling that it's gonna be fun n memorable n_n Hopefully, it'll come true...
~cheerios