Start of a new week... Sch life was as per normal... Lessons, breaks and then head for home... The first lesson for today was POA... Timetable's been changed again =.= I get to know my test result for the topic Disposal for fixed assets... Strange enough, I dun seem like myself... I was disappointed with the result and myself but could still laugh... No point crying over spilt milk... It's good enough that I realise my mistakes n vowed not to make the same mistakes again XD
During my free mt period, I went to the study corner n do some self revision... Thought they'd come n sit with me but no... So, I was alone... But when I lift up my head, I saw someone... Bending down looking @ a device... @ that point of time, I was doing maths n having doubts... Thought I could have the courage to run up n ask for help but something's stopping me... But I just remain glued to my seat and tried to solve the problem myself... Maths test was after recess and of coz I faced lotsa difficulties... Just looking at the questions, there's a number of question marks on top of my head n_n @ least I did try... I attempt the questions with the best ability... I'm gonna make lots of careless mistakes, I know but hopefully, next time round, I'll learn from it =))) Suddenly, it seems like english homework is piling up... I'm done with compo corrections n now left with a compo n this assignment to finish... Lucky the deadline wasn't tmr... But sometime next week...
Headed towards home n had lunch with sis... I'm gonna plan my time well now... Have to be more organise n start revision as soon as possible... It's better to start early rather than burning the midnight oil... Including clearing my doubts too... Time is evil but when time management is managed well, there's time for everything... I hope this works n it'll improve my grades too... It isn't like me to not do well in class just because of a simple thing that I intentionally let it affect me...
Haiz... I dunno whether it's me or whether it's true... Someone's changing this days... Gone were the affection n teasing each other... It's more like in our own world... No more were there sharing of secrets... I'm not saying that everything must be shared but it's like we're acquaintances... Is that the cause of someone being busy these days? Till there's no time spent together unlike before... Another person's presence evolving around someone's world... Sometimes, I dunno whether I should know or ask questions just to clear my doubts... I do have friends whom I can confide to but it is rather different telling it to a sibling... All I could ask for, could you bring back those days, those fun moments n memorable days we had together?It's been too long a post... I'm outta here... Gtg...
~cheerios