Gonna keep this post short... Have to start the engine real sooooonnnnnnnnn XD
So 1st day of the new term was rather... Well, actually there doesn't seem to be much of a term 1 break/hols coz almost everyday, i've to be in sch... Coz of test, camps and other daily activities... As for today, it is a brand new dayyyyy.... I thought i'm gonna be late for sch coz i went out of the house @ around 8.10a.m. of coz i'm not late... The blur-NESS still in me n_n How does it feel like to be back in sch? ^-^
While waiting for her, to draw np room key, i was turning my head from time to time... Spotted someone familiar then... We met each other's gaze but I quickly turned away... Still unsure of what it means... Hmm... Thought I could manage a friendly gesture or so but... Forget it... Was with my sis so, ya... Pretend as if nothing happenend... 1st lesson was P.E... It was rather slacking n nothing much to be done... Followed by MT... Which was my free period... Read a book n listen to music... Needed some time to cool down from P.E n to relax so my head was resting on the table to prevent teachers seeing me doing ^^ But ouh well... It was rather cool to spot someone... Next was chemistry whereby we started on a new chapter =))) I love learning new chapters n gaining more knowledge XD hehe...
Recess... Humanities n lastly, maths... There's this sudden urge in me to do well for maths... Joined another group of pupils who took maths n it seems much better concentrating... When we decided to move over, the class seems to be like in a chaos... And the 2 dudes,
Faaruq n
Rezza whom rafiqah n I were kinda colse with also wanted to come along but they stayed =.= Someone else was being mocked at to join that class... Haiyyyooooooo... Why make a big fuss of it n hesitate to go or not... Don't everyone have their own stand as to go or not >.<
After sch, headed to HTA to draw No.1 uniform... @ first, tak tunjukkan kejakunan... Lepas tu, cerewet pula ^-^ Unsure of which size to take... Coz I'm used to wearing a big size but the person recommended a fit one so I'm like... Hesitating with my own choice... But when another lady adviced me, I began to take in her advice n follow... In the end, it took so long just to change 1 size smaller... Ouh well...
Yeah... They do have their own partners... Can't help it... In the end, u'll be isolated... But u'll be fine sacrificing... Luckily I do have my own entertainment and companion to keep myself from emo-ING... @ times I do look out of the glass window... Izzit meant to be this way? Or maybe just smile... If it's just meant to be acquaintances or not much of a conversation going on, nvm gurl... Embrace urself... You've been in this kind of situation many many many times before so ur used to it... But how long can you tolerate all this =/ *sigh* I do wish she'd be around side by side but sad... She doesn't seem to be in the same cca... Weird... Suddenly, the heart kinda longed for a companionship and miss those old and fun days I once had... And the mind keep on having thoughts to herself... If only... If only... Nvr thought that I'd do such a thing for art... Seriously, it clashes with this event... I dunno what's with me till I didn't inform her... Yeah, I know it was my fault but perhaps when ur too engrossed in something, I tend to forget what's really happening... From the bottom of my heart, it wasn't intentional leaving her in the dark but... I'm sorry... Things wasn't pretty well n I needed the rest as I'm feeble...
K den... I've said what I've gotta say...
~cheerios