I'm back from DL camp... I did mention bout something's gonna happen @ the previous post n yeah... It did happen =/
@ the beginning of the camp, settle some admin stuff... Followed by bunk in then, physical training... Seems like a good start... Had fun plying captain's ball coz my team was leading =PPP hehe... Yeahh... And someone was extremely enthusiastic when eeman blew the whistle, she qucikly landed on her pumping position... When he didn't even mention bout doing push ups >.< What's more, there are some other who followed suit XD everyone had a good laugh bout that... She's been given the trademark to automatically do that ^^ and some did tease her about it... The game blow wind blow was next... Switched places when the stuff mentioned is related to me... Lucky me, I never get caught... Next was the game grocery list... It's like passing a message... More to memory work n I sux @ it =/
Sat for SS test after that... My SEQ section was supposedly to be fine... I did understand and memorised what i'm supposed to... But when writing down the answers, I guess there are some missing parts =/ ouh well... I've given my best shot for the test and finish my last sentence a few minutes later after time's up =PP Collect a set of geog notes frm Ms Ng and headed back for camp... Lunch was next n it's very fulfiling... For the very 1st time, lunch felt like heaven for camps... Sadly, we had lecture from our fav DL teacher n_n It was all on theory and basic rules and regulations of a discipline leader... Some alumni's came like atiq n wirnida...
Next up was confessions... Well, some do confess bout what's been lying deep in their hearts... Can't elaborate more bout it coz promised not to... It must have took them lotsa courage to tell and open up... To let everything out it better than bottling this up... Perhaps some ppl have different opinions? Ain't sure... And that's y they still do have doubts whether to share or not... I'm one of them n_n
If only I could have the courage to tell them but in a secret manner... It may seem rather obvious but I just kept my mouth sealed... Most of the time, I stared @ their ground... Listening to their confessions kinda touched my heart coz I've been there before... Tears began to form in my eyes and I brushed it away quickly... The desire to share was in me but another part stop me from doing so... I wasn't ready to open up... But that time, I really really really feel like I wanna confess... Confess bout my fears... Let it be known... Confess bout someone... At that point of time, I was rather low in spirits so I decided to control myself and listen to what they've got to say... In the end, I regretted not sharing my part... He was like eyeing me as if trying to say that I should confess but I quickly turned away... Let it be known who deserves to know... I can't be telling the whole universe bout it >.<I was informed to hide on of the DL's when they went for their water breaks... More like me "kidnapping" her XD hid her somewhere @ the 3rd level @ the science block and waited for the rest to search for us... Felt bad coz they had to do pumpings coz of us hiding... Ouhhh well... That's how it's supposed to be... Preparation for a performance was next... Thought I could join my group n help out or something but sadly, have to start preparing for operation black... Get the logistics out n started working...
Meanwhile, after they're done with ther discussion, saw them starting to barbecue... We joined them after we finished arranging n putting up notices in the haunted house... I can judge that DL's hunted house is much more scary compared to NP... It's really like a maze n not just one route... Sad to say, DL's hunted house seemed better than NP camp hunted house... The piano sound is different n with the complicated maze, the gals letting go of their hair, 2 of whom played congkak n some others made different kind of sounds, how could it not be scary..?
After that, we all ate barbecue food followed by dinner... I lost count of the number of chickens i ate, 1 otak-otak, 1 hotdog... The list of events that happened next seemed rather unexpected but we quickly prayed hard... Went for some entertainment and after that, we get ourselves prepared n ready for the haunted house... Should have invited some np ppl over n let them experience the much more challenging haunted house =PP hehe... Overall, the haunted house was a success coz it was rated as a good thumbs-up... It's like achieving a sense of satisfaction that ur event was appreciated n become a favourite... It felt great!
Debrief was next... The ex cos, sec 4s n 5s decided to order McDonald's... I dun have that desire to munch on any food so I didn't order any... The rest all did... When the food arrived, we were waiting patiently @ the canteen... Thought I'd never touch fast food @ all but I can't...
He informed the rest to make sure I ate... Coz if not, someone will scold him x_x Like as if he care I eat or not... I took a 2 mouthful of anisa's burger n a few fries... There's this extra drink of ice lemon tea n when nobody took it, I took it... Soon after, my eyes felt heavy so I laid down on the ground... Tried to get some rest but couldn't... I was awaken by certain sounds as I kept tossing left and right while listening to music n reading the geog notes... Nevertheless, I tried to sleep... Bila dah tdo punye lah nyenyak, kene bangun pula... Rase macam malas gitu seh =/ Had no other choice so, woke up n wash up... Did my prayers and had breakfast after that... Area cleaning was next followed by getting ready for dragonboating...
Dragonboating seemed very very very different... Weird enough, I survived twice playing the star wars game... Padahal main sembarangan seh... Even if my side won, we ran away when we're supposed to chase the other side =.= Terus bila dah keseorangan, give up n_n lady luck was on my side and I managed to get back the other members with the help of those who came back XD was a fun game and had loads of laughter... Ppl were looking but who cares... Thought dragonboating is gonna be fun but some self centered ppl thought of themselves only... As if they're the only ones who felt exhausted... Whereas those who don't really have lack of sleep was the enthusiastic batch *sigh* the communication between everyone is not there yet... We get frustrated n then it seemed to be a slient conflict... Can't blame anyone but just ownself for letting the emotion affect you...
After dragonboating, waited for a bus to pick us up n head towards sch... Reached sch, had lunch... Followed by briefing, do reflection n off we go... It was a heavy downpour outside but luckily, dad fetch me =)) anddddd.... Off I go...
Had a long rest when I reached home... K den... I gotta pen down my thoughts here... Feeling rather weak rite now =// haiz...
~cheerios