Entries
Exits
Tagboard
Entries
Exits
Tagboard
seems like a bad day today =/ the way some ppl present their speech, could affect ur thoughts... Hmm... Hopefully, it'll never influence me =P i'm gonna take it as a challenge to prove that I could do it... Rest assured...
I guess not letting other ppl affect ur thinking helps... Seriously, when that level of confidence is there, y let it be affected? To stay consistent is difficult... That level of self motivation must remain consistent all along... And also, it doesn't mean that all the time we could get high marks for tests and achieve success all the way... Failure do come about coz failure is the first step to success... And ppl do learn from mistakes... Coz no human beings are perfect... my mindset is set to be optimistic no matter what the odds are... There's still hope even when times are bad... Just believe and have faith... Time flies and the big day is coming in a few months time... When being informed that we do not have enough time to revise n such, fear n anxiety strucked me... And these emotions that play around in my heart... Hmm... Perhaps I shouldn't entertain them... Go for it n just pot in lots of effort n the results will show *grinz* Have faith in yourself... Know you can do it... Coz ur better than u think u are n_n
Fuh?! Finally, today it rained... When the clouds turned dark n my squadmates n I started to sing... It did drizzle =P hehe... Well, it's been ages since it last rained n I kinda forget how to behave when it rains XD Half of me wanted to emo n the other half wanted to be ecstatic... Weird... Still, I ended up being myself =.= and i did get to play in the rain????!!!!!!!! After so long =P
Found the ans to a question that's been lingering in my mind... Haiz... Shouldn't bother anymore... Forget about it... Being acquaintances is fine but strangers is strange... And that friendliness seems to disappear... Though it's already in the past, it's been a wonderful memory... All those knowledge guided n motivated me... Things in the past n future may not be the same... Everything changes... Should learn to accept the fact... It did made me realise... Thanks =))
Some ppl are being unreasonable @ times... When things are done correctly, ppl do long for praises n acknowledgement... Just to show signs of appreciation... We did all we could but a mistake spoils everything... It's absurd when we did so well n we couldn't get into it... What're u trying to say? Everything have to be in PERFECT order? when as human beings, we can't avoid making mistakes when it happened already? things that are within our control are bound to occur... Mm hmm... It's gonna be mundane n definitely, I'll feel sick n tired of the same old thing... And some things are just unfair =/ haiz... Ouh well, I doubt parents will allow me to go for it =P not creating reasons or anything but just stating the facts... A mistake that was not supposed to happen oready happen n now, thanks... for the realisation...
Made lots of careless mitakes for maths test =/ haiz... When I've begun to love a subject, coz I could understand it and the lessons are interesting i'll face failure... The pre test was rather fine... I did pretty well... But the careless mistakes I made for the actual test... *shook head* Nvm, @ least u'll learn from ur mistakes... N POA was fine... Though I didn't get full marks n thought I screwed for POA, it turned out pretty fine ^-^ I didn't expect that I'd get that results but still have to practice more to achieve better results... Coz my target for POA is @ least an A2... Set high expectations n go for it... Rest assured, when effort is put in, u'll get the results *grinz*
K den... I'm outta here...
~cheerios