These days, time flies so fast... In a blink of eye, it's oready friday now... And yeah, I've got assignments to be completed... Never dread the thought of it... In fact, it's time to work real hard to get the results I aimed for *grinz* On Monday, I'll be getting my malay O-level results... I'll leave everything to the hands of god coz I know I've put in my best shot... In class, despite being sleepy n yawning continously, I managed to pay attention in class... The influence of my two peers whom I sat with was overbearing... Seriously, when they're like paying close attention and being attentive in class, I felt like following their footsteps... Though it is difficult coz of the lack of time I slept... I only slept like 5 hours... Hopefully, for the rest of the consecutive months, I'll sit with them... The seating arrangement is temporary... Not permanent yet...
So today, last day of the week, nothing much to settle... Mm hmm... The class commitee was done and it's a relief I'm not down for anything =P Just dun wanna settle for any post... Since last year I've been given the task as a secretary and now, just wanna relax XD Furthermore, while my classparent was counting votes of nominees, the 3 of us were engrossed in doing our POA assignment... We never even vote @ all... Both the class parent n co-classparent also didn't say anything bout us not voting... Seems like a waste of time to vote and all coz we're more interested to do our POA n_n hehe...
Today's quite a long day... Went for NPCC training in the afternoon... Never expected something was to happen till my prayers are answered ^-^ thanks for it really lifted up my spirit n_n @ the starting of the training, settle some admin stuff... Helped to fill in the particulars of sec 4 n 5 personal numbers n next of kin numbers... I dunno @ that point of time, I felt half dead... Was feeling sleepy n since the weather's hot, even if I walk I could simply close my eyes >.<
Y BLAME OTHERS WHEN UR THE ONE @ FAULT?! Y STAND FOR 15 MINS AND DUNNO WHAT'S GOING ON?! Y MUST YOU COMPARE NCC N NPCC?! TALKING WHOLE LOT OF BULLS*** MENTIONING BOUT THE PAST NCO'S WHEN THE SEC 5'S WAS LISTENING TO WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO SAY... DO YOU TAKE US FOR NOTHING?! Y WHATEVER WE'VE DONE, YOU'VE NEVER APPRECIATE... YOU'LL NEVER REALISE... YOU'LL NEVER SEE @ ALL WHAT WE'VE DONE FOR NPCC... YOU NEVER GIVE US SOLUTIONS BUT CREATE MORE PROBLEMS?! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY THE CADETS ARE BEHAVING IN SUCH A WAY... WHEN WE AS NCO'S WANNA DISCIPLINE THEM, ALL YOU NKOW IS TO LET THEM HAVE FUN FIRST AND DISCIPLINE COMES SECOND?! COME ON LA????!!!! THAT WON'T WORK... HOW FORTUNATE THEY'VE BEEN WHEN OUR TIME, WE'VE ALL BEEN TORTURED BADLY... JUST FOR THE SAKE OF DISCIPLINE... WHO'S BEING SELFISH HERE?! WHEN WE'VE BEEN BOTTLING IT ALL UP SINCE LAST YEAR N PUTTING ASIDE OUR EMOTIONS WERE DIFFICULT ENOUGH, WE WERE TREAED AS IF WE ARE ROBOTS... GOSH?!!!!!!! SHOULDN'T HAVE GO TO YOU FOR ADVICE... YOU'RE JUST AN INTERNATIONAL COUNSELLOR FOR MAKING PPL FEEL HURT INSIDE?! just hope u'll go away =PPPP
Haiz... Another problem... Sometimes, things are unfair in life... But now, I've began to realise that if we wanna change others, we have to change ourselves... Hmm... Another person wasn't taking the initiative to step forward... Pity the only one who've been doing work all the time... Hopefully the efforts paid off... Some say they are some ppl who aren't suitable for that position but since it was given, dah rezeki kan... What to do... Nvm... Hopefully can bear with all this coz bottling up isn't easy... And if we could make it thru bottling things up for years, y not just stand and fight... Rank isn't a matter but commitment is...
**that gaze seems expressionless but what she told me was like... it did made me feel ecstatic to the core and I really really really thank u for coming... my prayers were answered n it's been a long time since I saw u... thanks loads... ur presence is the best *winkz***
Ouh well... I'm outta here...
THANKS TO MS TOH FOR HEARING US OUT *winkz*
GTg...
Signing Off
Haneesah