Entries
Exits
Tagboard
Entries
Exits
Tagboard
Everyone's praising the bride who looks beautiful *winkz* Hmm... Which bride doesn't XD Still remember those days... Art was a subject that many students feel like giving up... It's very tedious... Needs lots of perseverence and patience... Seriously, the only reason for an art student to stay up late at nite is coz of art... Taking up most of our time, leaving none for other subjects... though it is a subject that allows us to prepare months ahead before the deadline, even one can get sick n tired facing art everyday... No more regrets coz it's off the shoulder now... Never thought that I could manage my first painting on canvas... Coming back for next year, being organised helps... Gonna plan time wisely and not get stressed up anymore...
As for now, applied for many jobs... Tapi macam belum lagi ada rezeki *sigh* Perhaps during these hols, I'll not work at all... No working experience to keep me going n can't spend that much... Been staying at home lately... When almost everyone's outside... Parents working, siblings with their own life... And rite now, I'm at home alone... The weather made me feel worse... It's raining right now and feeling lazy to go out =P hehe... Ape boleh buat... Just counting on the days whereby I'll be away... Not gonna stay in S'pore in late november till 22 dec... Isn't that great?! I'm off to Auckland, New Zealand on the 29th November... Will be back by 6th December... Rest for 4 days, and head to OBS, Sabah from 10-21 december... Life goes on... Will make more frenz... Widen my social circle...
Next week, I've made plans with my gurlfrenz for an outing to celebrate the end of their o-levels... It's been months since we last spend time together... I don't deny that I miss those days whereby we had hell loads of fun... The happiness we shared... It's them who never fail to make my day... I've been blessed with such frenz ^-^ There are quite a number that I didn't keep in touch with or communicate at all... Seems there's something which stops me from doing all that... A long last friendship which suddenly tears apart... For some lame excuse, it's all forgotten that way... Those memories we had and shared... It's time to put the past behind... Life goes on...
Yeah... Life goes on and one have to move on... It's not as if the world's ending and the world revolves around 1 person... Lately, I've been reading LOW KAY HWA's novels... I believe you and To Forget You... Quite touching these novels coz it's all about love... And I picked up some meaningful phrases...
"By letting go of the hand, the main pain that stab into one is not the emotional attachments on both of us, but the dependence that we have..."
"A couple can be together for decades, but if their love is not that strong, a light conflict can break them apart easily. A couple can be together for days, but if their love for each other is ver deep, nothing in the world can break them apart."
"Sometimes, to love someone is uncontrollably easy: all it takes is just a glance. and that glance will open a floodgate of emotions...
Sometimes to love someone is bizarrely difficult: it takes a link by fate and years of memories... To love someone and to re-love someone again, it is so inexplicably exotic, because it takes a glance to flush back years of memories and then to allow a floodgate of emotions to engulf you..."
"When you fall in love, you get controlled by your emotions. You will do the silliest thing. You follow what your emotions tell you to do. And you emotions are controlled by the person you loved deeply. Your lover's emotions are controlled by you. Basically, when you are in love, you only laughs because he laughs, or you only cry because she cries. Emotions are no longer controlled by humans, but by the love we shared.
"The power of love: So strong that you wonder hopelessly what had happened to you."
Aren't they meaningful ^^ it explains the emotions felt and experienced when one falls in love, being in love... Emotions which are so strong that leads to human being doing silly thigns for their loved ones... Even including to sacrifice their own life for their loved ones... such love... so strong yet break-ups do happen... Is there such love in this world anymore?
I've lost the sense of love... I can't seem to find the real me at all... After he kept silence for so long, I've decided to move on and not shed anymore tears for he's not worthwhile... Lucky for me, the presents he gave before was out of my sight... Things were much easier as to not remember him... It was difficult to pretend... when @ times, ur heart longed for the love but ur mind seems to disagree with it... It was even more difficult to pretend when parents find out about it... @ times, there's a voice inside you which gives you the spirit that you can do it... Guys are just guys... A bunch of bull****... The voice than said you dun need one to survive... You're with ur gurlfrenz n family... They're the ones who make you smile... With their daily jokes and laughter... Just get over it... You'll be fine... Yeah... Rest assured, I am fine... It kept me thinking though... Izzit meant to be that way? Guys had the heart to hurt their loved ones... And their loved ones become the victim despite so many chances the guy once had? Forgiving means to give another chance of getting hurt again... Is that the true meaning when they said "I'm sorry"? It all seems crap to me... Deep down, there is room for forgiveness... Ego is the reason that does not show it... And that silence meant that one is too busy just to spend time with their loved ones and keep on coming up with such lame excuses... I've had enough of this... I'll never fall into anymore traps... Whatever smses that's gonna come my way, I'll NEVER gonna reply it... It won't bother me what ur thinking coz it's all thanks to u, I've changed to another person whom I dun feel like I am myself and I won't care no more bout what u thought of me... So long, goodbye!
~cheerios