I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT N LEVELS ARE OVER!!!!!! *grinz* still, the results *sigh* the day will come n i'll be away... GOing to OBS Sabah... Those 12 days would be the day whereby I could get away from the responsibilities I once hold... And those 12 days, I'll definitely discover my true self... Ouh well... Still, I've got my religious class and O level for MT... Hopefully it'll be over soon... Time flies faster than a rocket these days ^-^ hehe...
Bro bought a bike oready... Was really overjoyed coz he sent me to school n picked me up from where i merayap... Had a great time though it's only riding his bike but seriously, it felt so fun... Lagi2 coz we jarang spent time together these days... Busy with our daily routines... Anywaez, hopefully with his bike around I can like tumpang XD hehe...
y these days, it's been someone in my mind... Haiz... Just want it to be a thing of the past... Y bother now when I feel like it's gonna be over soon... Words can't describe the feeling... Just feel like giving up... It's no point anymore... Y holding onto something dearest to u when u know u can't ahve it? Since it's fated this way, though reality is hard to accept, one have to... Despite the heart not wanting to let go, no other choice could be made right? It hurts more that way to keep clutching onto someone... Hmm... takpe la... Tawakkal dan redha...
Kasihdetik bersamamu terasa indahDaku dibelai penuh kasih sayangBahagia menyelinap seluruh jiwaNamun akhirnya...Terpisah jua...Demi cinta iniKu korbankan segalanyaDemi kasih iniKu telan segalanyaKau takkan mengertiCinta yang tulus suciLahirnya dari batin yang murniOhh... MengapaDiriku ditinggalkanSedangkan dia sudah menjadi sejarahKau melangkahMembiarkan daku sendirian...Signing Off
Haneesah