I've been really busy till I have no time to update my blog... Even now, updating was like a mistake coz I have so many things to do on my list... I'll just post what I can... There's events like ROD, Chinese New Year, Np trainings n my daily life...
Ouh well... Did tests and I did pass all of them... I wasn't satisfied but then... I'll work harder... Hopefully I could do well for the rest of the term n maintain this standard... Can't slack anymore coz this year is N-level... Though I'm not sure I'm prepared for it :/ haiz...
As to you: What's wrong with you? Why giving us the attitude? Did we do anything wrong? If we do, tell us... Dun run away like some cowards do... Perhaps I've made mose mistakes n I did apologise but why there's no reaction? Thought we're so close? Those days we spent together... I really cherish it... Those moments were the best... When you're like the spark in my life... The one who could make my day together with my other closest fren... Haiz... I can't take it anymore... I wanna break ties with you but it's just difficult to let go... Coz the friendship for me is really meaningful... There's a sudden change in you and it's like u're avoiding both of us... Like we're strangers but last time, we used to be so close... 3 of us... Always having a good laugh n good times together... In class... During lessons... I really miss those days... Hmm... Perhaps if I do confront you, hopefully it'll be a positive ans as to our friendship coz I dun wanna lose another fren... But if you were to give a negative ans, I can't force... So, it's up to you... But I really pray n hope that we could be frenz like last time... Please forgive me if I did hurt your feelings... I didn't meant to...Everything's going down... I lost concentration and my focus... Worrying too much of small things... Haiz... Perhaps I should just work it out...
Too many events... Makes me feel like I dunno which one I should talk about... Hmm... Yesterday, Sat 16/2/08 the whole day I went out... In the morning there's campcraft com training... It was an intense training coz it's 4 hrs... And the gals and guys team compete till we were exhausted... After which, I have to meet my godbro... Meet him at LJS commonwealth n give him the presents... Glad that he like it... Though it is childish =p hehe... After that, temankan gi queensway shopping centre =.=
Go WCP after dat... Just to chill out... Rafiqah even followed... The more the merrier and we had a great time tengok karenah manusia... Kelakar juga those typical singaporeans... Ade takut2 nak panjat pyramid... Pekik2 macam tarzan XD ish3... Den while I was at the top... Tengah 'high' I saw these 2 guys n ladies(minahs) n shouted "OI!" n guess what?! They turned to me... I laughed... My godbro n fren laughed too... KEsian... BAnyak2 nama, nama dia OI ke? Sampai tertoleh... Terase betul =p hehe... Den, not only dat... I caleed "Handsome! Handsome!" Biase la... Lelaki yang perasan handsome toleh juga n_n hehe... I was having a good time laughing la... Den the guy yang perasan handsome climbed to the top of the pyramid where the 3 of us were... We stayed at the top for some time... He reached the top n asked "Tak turun bawah? Takut ke?" My godbro n I exchanged looks coz we're not sure he's talking to who... Den, another lady looked up to me n waved n even say "hi" Being friendly, I smiled n said "hi" back... It doesn't hurt to be friendly =p
Dah puas kat atas, when I step one leg forward to go down, that same guy said "Bye..." I said "bye" back... "Baik2 turun..." I nodded... "Don't fall" I immitate him... "Don't fall" Another fren sampuk "Don't fall if u fall, u die" I went on n stopped at the middle of the pyramid n sat down beside my godbro... Rafiqah sat beside me... We took pics and had a great time laughing... The pics are all in Rafiqah's hp... My godbro did snap a pic of 3 of us n while doing that, a small boy posed la... He thought we're taking his pic but it's not... So much laughter, when we decide on our own pose, I did an emo expression... Having too much fun taking pics, guess what?! I didn't even realise time was flying... Soon, it was already 6.30p.m. and we have to make a move...
3 of us walk together n rafiqah went back on her own as it's near her house... My godbro n I alight the same bus n then we bid goodbyes... I went home and get ready for the next outing at night... Fuh! At that time, kakiku dah lenguh :/ Terpakse juga melangkah... I could feel blisters at my feet coz the shoe I was wearing memang menyakitkan :( haiz... Bila keluar rumah lagi, terus tukar kasut... Kalau tak, agaknye jalan tempang la x_x
Went to the mosque n watch cerita jangan pandang belakang... Followed by a bbq... And I dun eat much... Setakat makan hotdog, mee n ayam... After that, took pics wif those teenagers who went to this event to... Lelaki semua kecoh seh =p perempuan semua well behaved n_n hehe... But then, I had a good time too... After that, I called my father thru hp adn while waiting... Ade la satu kelaki ni... So random asking my fren n I ques... Mula2 tanye apsal bbq... Den, went to our studies like tingkatan berape kat madrasah... My fren answered "Sec 2" He randomly said "Ouh... I dah tak attach kat madrasah ni..." I ask "asal?" "I'm in ns now..." I asked "ape?" "Just by looking at how I dress, agak2 ape?" "Police?" I guessed... He nodded his head... He went off coz his fren called him... He managed to say "I'll talk to you again later..." I was praying for my dad to quickly come n fetch us... Lepaskan diri dari balak satu ni... My prayers was answered n we went off... I heard someone saying "Bye girls..." Followed by "Ouh, lelaki- lelaki ni tunggu peremuan-perempuan tu pergi eh... Tunggu perempuan-perempuan tu lambai balik eh" >.< Tak layan pun dia kata bye... But my fren did turned back but didn't say anything...
Head towards home... Sampai rumah je... Bedal nasi ayam XD hehe... Had my chicken rice n kepala rase pening... Had some rest n felt better after dat...
Hmm... K la... I gtg... Time's running out n I've got so many things to do...
Signing Off
Haneesah