Today... I went for my frennye pakcik kahwin... the majlis ler... I caught up with my primary sch frenz n oh! It was great! Though it was for a while, we planned for another gathering this friday... Nak gi mana? Ade la =p N I'm really looking forward to spend time with them... I just hope n pray that the weather will be fine... We'll joke about... Teased each other... Laughed our hearts out... Sure gonna have fun XD Dah boleh bayangkan dah... Suasana hari tu... Ish... MEsti best... And I know my mood will be great... Dun wanna spoil the fun... Only now... The thing is I'm on a tight budget :/ haiz... Just hope that duit tu cukup nak spent...
Yesterday, 15 December 2007
Went to johor... As a family trip... and most of the time I was sleeping =.=
Dalam kereta... Duduk kat belakang... Aircorn on... Lentokkan kepala je terus bobok ^-^ hehe... Bawa camera tapi setakat ambik gambar angsa je n_n Ouh well... The view over there betul2 menenangkan... I forgot about my problems and all... Otw back, solat kat surau... Den kita makan kat restoran which I dun really like... In fact, I HATE :/ The service tak beberape bagus sangat x_x Layan macam nak tak nak n terpakse gitu... Ouh well... And my dish came last la... And then, when the lady served the dish, when she's being asked "Ni ape?" Dia patah balik n go ask... Like schmuck >.< diri sendiri tak tau ape yang dia serve... Lagu bagus tak yah kerje kan? Setakat tau nak angkat pinggan je... Siape tak leh =p haiyoo...
I didn't ask to eat there actually... My father drove the car n he thought it was there... I didn't tell that he was heading the wrong direction but nvm... My grandparents pun dapat jalan2 juga... So, the craving nak makan burger ramli tak jadi :/ hmm... Maybe some other time... Macam la kat s'pore ni takde burger ramly ^-^ hehe...
Headed back home with a headache though my stomach's filled... Listen to my mp3 n all those sad songs... Really made me lost in my own thoughts n thinking bout someone...
someone who taught me so many things in life... Someone who brought happiness in my life though it's only for a while... Someone whom I shared joy and sorrow with... Someone who cared so much... Someone I regard as... Someone who knows that whenever I'm troubled, at the right time will sms... Someone who'll comfort me n motivate me to study n get good grades... Someone who's alwaez there whenever I needed someone to turn to... Someone who understands me the best... Someone who brings out the best in me... Someone I'll never forget for the rest of my life... The memories still linger... Perhaps no matter how hard I tried to forget, the memories lies in my heart... Sweet n bitter memories... And now... I'm scared to feel the same way... dare not take the risk... Thanks anywaez =))))) Perkara yang dah lepas... Biarkan je la... Hanya lah tinggal kenangan terindah... Just looking ahead with more adventures in life... More challenges... Sec 4 is gonna be a hectic yr... Mesti pressure nye :/ ouh well... Hopefully I'm prepared n I really hope to be in the same class ngan kwn yang tersayang n_n hehe...
I'll have to strive hard n do my best... Studies first priority... Get that in your head XD lead life as per normal... Dun worry, just be happy... You'll be fine =))
K la... I gtg
Signing Off
Haneesah