Today... Early in the morning at 7.30 I have to be at Seng Kang Control Station... For Sana course =.= And I woke up as early as 4.30a.m. Haiz... Den, during the lecture, I can't stop myself from yawning... Though I did pop some sweets into my mouth, still feels very sleepy...
Learnt alot about drugs... Even receive a folder, book n some surveys... It seems rather familiar to me coz the past few days, I read this book and there's a chapter about addictions... Luckily I read that chapter oready... It helps alot... @ least basic knowledge is there... I made new frenz! Quickly with the gal from kent ridge sec who sat beside me... Heard her saying something like "I dun have any paper..." Suppose to bring some for notes to jot down... So, I kindly tell her I'll give her mine... That's where the friendship starts... We began chatting... She seems nice... We laughed together... Seems like I could get along well with her...
Junior... My group members, like everyone sec 2 la... Diriku sendiri yang macam tersesat senior kat situ XD hehe... Neglecting someone during the course... Setiap kali bertembung ngan dia tu, I'll try to run away... Takde mood nak berbual... Tapi kadangkala kesian pula... Acting as if dunno that person... As if we were strangers... Padahal kalau sms... Macam kawan rapat giler...
Lectures, lectures n lectures... Some games n ques that the instructors want us to participate and answer... Then, got commercial breaks... Those school which did the commercial break... The teams very enthusiastic... FUH! Had a good laugh... Then got this instructor... Cari pasal seh... The way he gave me looks... Den cari dia jalan... Head held high... Cheh... Macam gangster mana entah =p
Had lunch... Sat together with the sec 2s... They told me to be the IC but I'm standing at the back... So, those yang diri kat depan tu la jadi mangsa... Bremban juga yang keluar jadi IC... Phew! It's a relief... Thanks bremban =)) Collect food n then eat together... Lepas makan... Ade la orang tu datang kacau "Makan aje... Makan banyak seh..." Dunno at that point of time, that person was there... I gave that person a look... Quickly stalked off but I managed to hear "Sombong seh..." Namaku macam dipanggil-panggil tapi tak jelas... So, I went to the washroom n then back to the place where we all sat down to have lunch...
Fall in outside the SANA room... Get ready for our test... Did the test and it was okay... Ade confident la boleh pass =p And i did! Syukur alhamdulillah... Played a game... Tug of war... I didn't participate at all... Just gave some encouragement and motivation... Our group was not doing so well @ first... But seeing other teams winning, my group decided to follow their stratergy... Then, picking up well... We won... Sad thing... I didn't participate... Got reason =p i fractured my right foot... The one near my last toe there... I didn't tell the instructors... Just wanna keep it low profile...
Wnet into the sana room for the last few champions battle... Everyone went except me n a guy in my group... He also got past injury so, cannot... That instructor yang cari pasal asked me" Why you didn't go?" I shook my head... Everyone was like looking at me la >.< as if I was creating attention =.= He told the one in charge that I dun wanna participate n luckily he was on my side coz I gave him the pleading look when I shook my head... "She dun wanna go, den dun force la... You can't force her what..." =p hehe... "I only telling u what..." Ish... Cari pasal... Nasib baik ade rase hormat... Kalau tak, I won't tolerate it la... Cheh... MArah nampak? XD hehe...
Did a survey and then announced the winners... Weird thing... My group win padahal bukannye group kita yang challenge the instructors :/ weird... Ouh well... Dapat beg free =p hehe... Syukur alhamdulillah! @ least it's something rather than nothing... Finally we were dismissied... I headed towards jurong to return library book and the journey back home was damn far la x_x Sempat singgah KFC since I'm craving for zinger meal =p ape lagi... Bedal ah... Makan aje la =p hehe... Terus balik rumah after dat... Solat... Terus belayar... entah sampai mana... that person sms but layan dia macam acuh tak acuh n so, the conversation was a short one...
K la... MY eyes could not take it anymore... All I want is my comfortable bed to lie down n fall asleep XD
Gtg... Byeez...
CAN'T WAIT!2 DAYS TIME JALAN RAYA NGAN KAWAN2!!!!WEE~Signing Off
Haneesah