Today was a long day... Kemas rumah... Gosok baju2 untuk dipakai semasa hari raya... FUH! Penat giler dok... and sempat juga gi central with my sis... For what? Did some designs on our hands =p hehe... Abih ade orang tegur ingatkan untuk jadi pengantin >.< Saje je... Haiyoo Dunno y I just had this feeling... Hari raya this year tak semeriah macam last year... Perhaps I was still busy with many plans ahead...
Even if exams had finished, masih ade banyak lagi perkara yang menjadi tumpuanku XD ATC on friday-sunday... Sunday there's religious exams... Then this wed, have to end in mind map for art... And I'm sure everyone's gonna get back their exam results... That's another thing to worry about... Haiz... Ouh well... Whatever it is, I have to be prepared... Welcome to the never ending journey... Ade2 je program untukmu... @ least... It keeps u occupied...
Rather than u think about the past... Memories which are sweet... But some are bitter... Some are not worth it to even remember... And even if it's not worth it, I've let it go... It's all behind n in the past... Buat ape nak dikenangkan jika hati terluka? Perhaps god has even better plans for me in years to come... Wondering... Why do people pay their sincerity by hurting us? Isn't there any better way? The pain is always there... Hmm... Can't seem to find the answer... Perhaps there's something good behind this... Whatever la... I'm so over it oready... We're strangers n it's like... Ade pape je baru muncul... Takde pape senyap je... What's the point being frenz? No use la... Seriously, someone is included... Cheh... Mentang2 dah anti lelaki =p nothing could change this point of view... Guys are jerks =p Anywaez... Esok je dah Hari Raya... Time flies... Tak rase macam sebulan puase >.< Dah nak raya... Last year... It wasn't like this... Perhaps last year I wasn't that busy compared to this year... It's gonna be a busy life ahead... The pressure... Stress... I could sense it... Ape boleh buat... Just be prepared... I'm not alone... There's still frenz n family by my side... So, rest assured...
Dah la... Asik risau2 je... Tak bagus juga stress2 x_x This year dapat duit raya... How n what should I spent it on? XD hmm... Banyak juga barang yang nak beli... I have my needs n wants =p The best thing... The greatest thing... Ish... Tak sabar nak keluar jalan raya ngan kawan2 XD like previous years... Oh ya... Hopefully tak lupa bawa camera... Mesti ambil gambar...
Mesti! Mesti! Cheh... Semangat betul...
Hmm... Salam lebaran is on suria rite now... I'll end here... Nak tengok cerita tu... Aaron Aziz gagap-gagap n_n Last but not least... I wanna wish to all muslims out there
SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN...Jika ada salah silapku, ku pohon ampun maaf...
Jika aku pernah melukakan hatimu tanpa kusedari, maafkanlah diri ini...
Aku seperti manusia yang lain yang tak lari dari buat salah dan silap
Maafkanlah diriku...
Gtg... Byeez
Signing Off
Haneesah