First things first... To that person who tag at my blog whose name is unknown, just buzz off... Whatever u wanna say, i know i can't stop u... Say whatever u want n just leave me alone! Your parents give u a name but poor thing u choose "unknown" ish3 =p
JUST A COWARD LIKE YOU DUN DARE TO PUT YOUR NAME DOWN! XD
I've got lots to blog about... ATC Camp... My overall end of year exam results... And also bout the life i'm heading thru rite now =p
ATC Camp... Never imagined that it was dat tough... The 1st day I just feel so pressured... No mood to go for camp as we get back our results... Of those who qualified to be in thru train n those who did not do so... I wasn't putting high hopes that I qualify for it... Coz I dun wanna be too disappointed... In life, one has to be brave to accept the fact... So, as my class parent called for those names who is going for thru train... I waited patiently... Perhaps my name would be called... Perhaps not... whatever it is, I'm ready for the results... If my name was called out, it's really a miracle but then... My name wasn't called... Phew!
I look around... The faces of my classmates... The years we went thru together for 2 years plus... Those hard times n tough times... Those times we pulled thru n eventually, everything paid off... I know myself... Tears began to roll down their cheeks... If they were to seperate class... For few years being in the same class n suddenly, when u look around, that some face wasn't in ur class... It's never gonna be the same... Those who qualify for thru train even cried... Coz can't bear to leave their friends who did not qualify for it... It touched my heart... I could feel the bond they share n what they exactly feel... But life has to go on... Still, we could eat together during recess... I managed not to cry n regain back my composure... Takkan bila pujuk kawan, diri sendiri nangis...
Deep down, in my heart, I'm crying... Siape sanggup pisah dengan kawan yang rapat giler... Always there for u in times of need... Haiz... Just gotta accept the fact... It's not the end of the world... This piece of news didn't affect me badly but it hurts to see ur dear frenz cry... And the thing is u just walk away... Knowing that there's someone who could comfort them n ur presence doesn't mean anything... Just feel so bad... Have to get ready for camp n knowing this piece of news... Takde mood langsung...
I forget about it n went back home... Took my bag n went back to sch for camp... Assemble in sch n headed towards changi jetty... and den, wait for the boat n off we go! To pulau ubin... Reminds me of obs :/ haiz... Ouh well... Reached pulau ubin n we chiong to the campsite... Time's running slow n I did make frenz... But for a moment I was bored... Damn bored coz my group there's so may guys n only 4 gals... Very pathetic n I'm the only malay gal x_x Waited for other schools... And I've got the biggest shock...
Those budak2 nakal in my group... Tak leh tahan seh... Kepala pening dok... I tired to endure n just not think so much about it... So irritating la... When ur having headache, n ppl keep on making so much noise... Just feel so pressured... Just feel like turning back n face them n shout to them... Tell them to shut up... But I dun wanna get all the attention so, I kept my mouth shut... Even in my tent, there's no malay gals whom I could hang around with... Semuanye cina... Haiz... But they were nice though =p we pitched tents n work together... Belum pape je dah kene sedut darah... Nyamuk nak buat kawan x_x
Ants crawled at our packets of food n I told Sir Mas Hafiz... He helped out n returned them to me... Eat together wif our schools n that's when I can't hold on n take it anymore... My group members... I seriously can't handle it la... They're noisy... And being the only malay gal... the rest chinese n wif one indian guy who was the same primary school as me... There's also one malay guy... I breakdown n cried...
Tears rolled down my cheeks... How am I supposed to tolerate them for 3 days? The first day they're like dat :/ I cried n frenz were around me to comfort me... Mood nak makan pun tak seberapa... Even anisa who comfort me, I saw tears in her eyes n dia pun macam hilang selera nak makan... We shared the same packet of food... Lagi2 this packet of food is nasi ayam... One of my favourite food... Makan dua orang pun tak leh habis... Perhaps nak makan macam takde mood n malas XD but soon... I regained my composure... Just accept the fact la... What can I do about it? Got no choice... I stop crying and was fine... Making jokes n laugh like my normal self...
Ade mase untuk solat so, we prayed... Then, we discussed bout the campfire nite... What we are about to do... My group was super quiet... Biase la... 1st nite kan... Den, debrief n lights out... Sempat juga solat =)) felt at ease n peaceful... Never worried of anything coz I know n have faith that GOD's with me =p
Had a long nite rest n ingatkan nak bangun pukul 4.30a.m. tapi sadar dalam pukul 5... Bukannye nak bangun tau... Terus tdo balik XD hehe... Dalam pukul 5.25 sadara terus kelam kabut... Gi toilet, berus gigi, cuci muka n ambil wudhu... Terus solat... Accompanied by anisa, hidayah, safirah... Was a lil bit late when we assembled... Had PT in the morning... Ran to the sec 2 campsite... Naik turun bukit dok... Penat juga... Den, we did our stretches, jumping jacks, crutches, push-ups, star jump n many others... Had breakfast after that...
1st activity was rafting... Need to tie some ropes onto long poles n barrels so that it could float on water... Tolong ikat tapi tak dapat naik the raft... Nvm... I dun wanna get wet actually =p after that, it's orienteering... Quite interesting... I saw a well... n even wild boars =p and that wild boar even has a name which is jackie chan n_n hehe... Seriously... When tourists watch that wild boar n called out its name, it came up n showed it's face... They even took pic of it... This wild boar has its owner... So, nothing to be afraid of... Even the dog does not bark... Tak gigit pun s_s Went to a few check points n I was walking with Teng Hang most of the time XD n we did chat alot about sch stuff as usual...
Time to go back to our campsite, we ran... Penat dok... Like almost everyone was waiting for us so, we settled down quickly n get ready for the next activity... Which is High ropes element or whatever u called it =.= The instructor who brief was very horny la... Ade2 je dia nye joke... Everyone wears their helmets n harness n went to the place where we are supposed to climb... I look up n though I was ready, I didn't climb =p entah eh... Macam malas... Takde mood... Macam dah biase gitu n tak takut lagi coz that time OBS I overcome the height thingy... It's not I dun wanna try but I just wanna help to hold onto the ropes...
Kinda scary coz ur life is depending on the thing that is hooked onto ur caribeana[however way u spell it]... Got this guy... Alamak! Macam apek seh... Tapi bagus juga dia... Semua dia boleh buat... Tapi cara dia jalan macam spoil gitu... N it really looks like apek la =p hehe... Habis2 dia kene kutuk n_n hehe... I'm not the only one... ade juga orang yang ketawa juga... He even say "kau kutuk number one seh..." then laughed... We laughed together at the apek... Quite funny eh... Then got another guy... When I was holding onto the rope, eh eh mamat ni... Sempat posing seh... He was lying down on this one rope n i was holding onto the rope that was attached near a ladder... He moved his body n then he nearly fall... He hang onto the ladder n move on... Yang kelakar nye... He could still continue without holding the ladder but he didn't ^-^ hehe... Give some encouragement n he did it...
Almost everyone did it... Except anisa n I... got this gal she took so long to crossed over... Pekik2... And si Amidi tu, tak habis2 ketawakan "ini la perempuan..." I think this was where a friendship starts... Everyone sabo him to talk crap but he didn't make it... Instead, si apek tu yang kene tolong... And it's a coincidence la... The instructor kasi topic "apek" XD hehe... He crap about apek... Very old, at coffeeshop... Very lazy... I did say "alah... Macam kau la tu" =p hehe... Den si Amidi n his fren, Farhan ketawa... They agreed n one of them say out loud la ^-^ hehe... Kelakar seh...
The instructor sum up everything n we went back to the foyer... Get to know where we sit during the campfire nite n then... Had some time to wash up n did some prayers... Rase betul2 segar gitu... Dah bis mandi... Solat n den had dinner... Amidi collect milo packets so that during campfire boleh makan milo... I teased him n tried to snatch the bag from him but dah terkoyak pun plastic bag tu... "Alah... aku collect banyak2 pun... Kau pun nak satu kan?" ^-^ hehe... I just smiled... Kene marah seh... Coz we left thing behind when the sirs n mam check... Forget about that... Amidi passed me a packet of milo... And last minute decision, I've decided to sing the song u are my sunshine for the CI's >.<
My group totally gone case la... We only perform the song dedicated for the CI... Lagu u are my sunshine... But it wasn't satisfying la... Coz my voice is like louder than the rest of my group members... I'm not boasting but it's true XD hehe... Went back to our seats n enjoyed the rest of the performance n songs... Amidi sat beside me... Tak habis2 kene usik... Coz I did usik him too =p makan milo pun kecoh... coz when I finished mine, he pelawa suruh makan dianye... Coz kepala dia pening... Den, bila tinggal sikit, bagi dia balik, dia kasi habis... Den I'm like "aik?! kata kepala pening masih boleh makan milo lagi?" he laughed... Den, besides that, tak habis2 minta air orang... Saying something like "Eh, nak air sikit..." I gave him my water bottle n he pured some into his... He asked his frenz before me but they didn't give... I laughed at him coz kawan2 tak layan dia n_n hehe...
"See la... she's the good one..." I ignored him... continued eating milo n participating in some songs... A few moments later, dia minta lagi air >.< cepat juga mamat ni minum! Haiyoo... There's some conversation going on between us n sentiase gurau n berjenaka... Selalunye, orang tu la yang kene =p hehe... Si farhan tu, the one who sit in front of me, kadang2 sampuk juga perbualan kita n ketawa kecil... For once, I didn't mind that much around me, i'm the only gal... Yang lain semua lelaki...
Tapi kena juga usik dengan si Amidi ni... I sang the song "Epo eii taii taii ehh ya..." n ade part yang u reach out for something n have to say "oOooOoOoOo" n he laughed... Alamak dia ni! Itu pun kelakar ke x_x got a few parts of it n i didn't do that anymore... bila part yang oOooOoOoOo, he laughed n await me to do it again but i didn't =p hehe... Tak nak jadi bahan diketawakan... Den, the camp ic ask for volunteers to do some wave dancing n he went out... He did the wave dancing n I was laughing the whole time... Kelakar dok =p hehe... "Semangat seh volunteer..." I told him... "Cute tak?" I made a face... "Perasannye..." he laughed...
Suddenly it's like so friendly... He asked about my stream n when I told normal academic, he was surprised... "NA? Selalunya, NA tak campur dengan budak2 NT..." "Tak semestinye pe..." He laughed... Semuanya yang kita bualkan, everything is like a joke...
And the way he laughed... Reminds me of someone... Macam sama gitu cara dorang ketawa... N the way he make jokes n teasing me also reminds me of another person... Haiz... When it's time to call off the campfire, the song leaders n MC's sang goodbye brothers n goodbye sisters... I stared at the ground... The guys all thought I was either sleeping or crying... they asked "eh, kau tdo eh? ke nangis?" I didn't give any reaction but just keep staring at the ground... Amidi said "tdo la... lagu gininye slow n boring..." he laughed... I didn't give any reaction... Makin bingit lagi ade... I wiped my eyes n keep on staring at the ground... Farhan said "dia ngah sedih la... eh, jangan nangis ah..." selva said "eh... dun cry eh..." the apek said" u ok or not? dun cry la..." I kept quiet... Tried to regain my composure but it's just so sad... The way they close the campfire n all... Amidi ask"asal?" I shook my head... "tadi ketawa2... sekarang sedih2... sensitive juga eh kau..."
They're just so concern so, I regained my composure n become my normal self... Had a debrief n then we were told our nite duty... the timing n where we're supposed to assemble... Had my prayers n went back to tent... In tent, i did some sayings to god n felt at ease... But later, I heard some noises n someone opening the tent window flap... I closed my eyes n went to sleep...
Woke up at around 1a.m. but sleep back... Woke up again n was late... Did the duty n then went back to rest... In the morning, woke up early n did prayers... Greet the sirs n mam as my mood was high... Dunno y feel so happy... But I didn't greet this sir =p doesn't deserve that respect... I had my jacket with me so i wrap it around my face n wear poncho over it... Hidayah n Anisa was giggling about it x_x had my prayers n then fall in... Had PT n since it was drizzling, we only did pumping, crutches, jumping jacks, star jumps. stretches n many more... Den, we were given 5 minutes to pack up our things n bring it with us... Fall in... Sir announced for the 2 girls who are going early to follow him n hidayah n i followed...
"Eh, kau balik cepat? nak collect duit eh?" =p haiz... mamat satu ni... Kalau tak usik orang tak sah... I gave him a look... "ade madrasah exam la" "semalam kau kenekan aku boleh eh... aku kenekan kau tak boleh..." Malas juga nak layan... Angkat kaki, terus jalan... Dia dengan senyuman macam kerang busuk =p hehe... HAd a pathetic breakfast setakat makan roti je... Den, I asked my group members particulars... Everyone gave theirs n bila turn si mamat tu... "Neesah... Neesah... Ape lagi ni... " I gave him a notebook n pen to write down his particulars... Den, kasi si apek tu... Almost everyone wrote down their particulars... Den, si Farhan pun semangat nak tulis juga =.= padahal, he's not even in my group x_x i handed him my notebook n he wrote down his particulars... a few moments later...
"Neesah... Neesah... Boleh kasi satu paper?" Ish mamat ni... Ade2 je... Handed him a piece of paper n went back to wear I placed my bag... Wait for Ms Toh n Emman n hidayah was with me... "Eh, kalau dapat duit jangan lupa call aku eh..." "kau gi collect packet milo banyak2 sudah..." He laughed... Soon, the van came n we board the van... Heading back to singapore! Finally...
Took boat n reached changi jetty... So, hidayah n i bought ice lemon tea =p headed towards home n get ready for religious class n sit for the exams... Was quite okay la...
Went for jalan raya after dat... These days... I'm blessed to have such frenz by my side... I'll surely cherish u guys... Dun worry... Insya allah... This friendship will stay true n close to my heart...
WHATEVER YOU SAY... IT DOESN'T CONCERN ME ANYMORE... YOU DUN LIKE IT, IT'S UR BUSINESS... AS IF I LIKE SEEING YOUR FACE =p AS IF I LIKE SEEING YOU AROUND... COMPLAINING AND WHINING WON'T DO ANY GOOD... SEDARLA DIRI TU SIKIT! GROW UP LA! Just can't stand some
IMMATURED people... Just wanna state my opinions in this blog... So, no offense XD
GTg... Get ready np things...
Byeez...
Signing Off
Haneesah