Exams all the way... Still have my religious exams too... And when I'm supposed to be studying, I'm relaxing >.< tired studying for different subjects n still have other things to worry about... Haiz... Some exam papers were done and it was a relief... Phew! The subject that worries me now is geog s_s dunno if I could stuff all the info into my brain n store it... Perhaps I could... If I start soon n_n
My frenz n even family members birthday are just around the corner... Hopefully, I could get something for u guys... And if I didn't, I'm truly sorry *sigh* One more thing... Fasting month just gonna end in a few days time... Will get busy...
Still got some presentation to be done after the exams... SEc 3 life going to end... Next year... Full year ahead will be even faster... I didn't realise time would fly by this fast... Ouh well... Welcome to the upper sec life... Looking back, lower sec life is much relaxed n it's when one could play a fool XD mm hmm... Upper sec, there's still time to play a fool but not much... Study study n study...
I've oready planned ahead... November n december holidays I have to buck up... No matter what happen... As for malay paper, I'm gonna take it during june holidays next year... Tolak sat sunday, tinggal 4 bulan je... That's what cikgu murad told me x_x haiz... And I have to score in malay... Once malay is done, I could concentrate fully in my other 6 subjects *grinz*
How to have the courage? To let everything out? I've been asking myself a million times n I dun even have the answer... Haiz... Just wanted to say that n it's keeping me... Something's been telling me it's not the right time... But when? If I kept delaying it, I'm scared if I dun have the time to say it... Didn't know that it takes so much courage to say that to that person face to face... When that person was where everywhere I am... Frenz beside me will keep on probing asking when... When am I going to do so... Say something... Perhaps I'm worrying too much... Have some time... Perhaps u'll understand n I'm gonna get it out of my chest... One fine day...Was having a great time with Anisa, Rafiqah n anisa's bro at the library... We weren't studying but were chatting, reading books n the significance of it... We were throwing crushed paper balls at each other n_n hehe... I was enjoying myself with them around n like a freak laughing XD For once, i forget about my problems n had a gret time with them... Then, somebody n his group of frenz were there too... They pushed the door n went down the escalator... N one of them turned back... As we met each others gaze, we waved at each other... We were all smiles n then dat person disappeared from my sight... It was nearly 5.30 n we decided to leave... We made a move...
Borrowed some books... Thanks to anisa coz I borrowed my books using her card *winkz* Otw back, we saw 2 ppl who are familiar... Ngah berasmaradana kat mc donald... ish3... Just drop by n they were blushing... Anisa n I teased them n we said goodbyes... One of them was cupping her hands to her face... Perhaps embarassed =p hehe... Well, I guess it will spread sooner or later... No use denying it XD hehe...
Anisa n her bro accompanied me to the bus interchange... Took a bus home n then... I reached home... Dunno y felt so lethargic... Tapi sempat makan sikit n den had my rest till early hours of the morning... Pukul 5.30 pagi dah sadar... I thought it was 6.30...
K la... I'm done for now... Gotta start revising...
GTg..
Byeez...
Signing Off
Haneesah