I'm fine... I'm getting on n moving on with life... As if nothing happened... I feel at ease... And also, I feel peaceful... No use worrying bout something that's not worth it... I'd rather worry bout my studies... And the life I'm facing now... Life is gonna be hectic next year... Everything will surely clash... N I'm not sure how to plan my time well enough... One thing... Just be prepared... I'm not alone facing all this... My frenz were beside me... And family members... Counting on my bro... I've been on good terms with him these days... Just feel like we use to be like last time... Joking about n laugh at the lame kind of jokes... Everything's just seem fine... Helped me in my studies =DD
Tmr... Eng exam... FUH! Just hope I could do well... Put in ur best shot gal! You'll do fine... Dun worry so much bout it XD
Finally! A year is gonna past soon... Padahal baru je september n_n how fast time flies... good thing whatever i did keeps me occupied... Though something in the past slipped my mind, I finally accept the fact... And smiled bout it... Nothing much I could do... Since now I oready felt his presence... Stay close to my heart... The feeling is like... My life is complete... Seriosuly... I oready had enough... If I were to ask for more, I'm sure I would want more... N wanting more than enough would cause me to be greedy... I did find my happiness... somewhere =p
Ouh well... I've received a song from someone... One of my closest frenz... She made the song specially for me ^-^ n I'm touched... The reason behind the song... It has a deep meaning... I think I knew bout it... something that happen to both of us... But I dun think this would stop us from being frenz... Rest assured... Surely I'll be there by ur side... Pls stop saying that I won't follow u guys coz I oready have her n dun need u guys anymore... I have my reasons... It's coming... End of year exams... These days will be busy... I'm sure of it... Hopefully the motivation in me doesn't die out... I have to do well... And hopefully I dun screw up... Ouh well... Better stop worrying n thinking bout it so much... It'll make me feel stressed... And then, I'll just breakdown when I can't take it any longer... Dah la... Dah tau nak risau abih bual pasal ni... pe je =p rest assured... u'll do fine (:
Haiz... There's a heavy load I carry inside of me... It's been a burden... And sometimes, I feel like getting it out of my chest... I wanna face that person n apologise... But perhaps I dun have the courage to do so... But then... When can I? Seeing that person, it just feels like running away... Embarassed to face that person... It really takes courage to go up to that person... Face to face... And ask for forgiveness... This person could be somebody out there... Siape2 yang terase tu, too bad =p perhaps I'm not even talking bout u at all XD Cinta... Begitu sukar untuk diertikannya... KAdangkala membawa bahagia... Kadangkala tidak... Cinta kepada manusia menaruh harapan manakala cinta kepada Tuhan cinta sejati... Tidak perlu cari cinta kerana ianya ada di depan mata... Mungkin hanya sebuah penantian... Dan harus sabar... Cinta mengharapkan keredhaan Tuhan adalah yang sebaik-baiknya... Mungkin rasa kecewa terhadap manusia ialah harapan yang diletakkan kepada mereka... Seseorang boleh melakukan apa sahaja demi cinta... Menigkutkan nafsu dan tidak tahu akibatnya... Akhirnya, diri yang merana menanggung semuanya seorang diri... Kerana ditinggalkan... Past experiences taught me alot... And I've learnt my lesson... Sick n tired of all these... It is best if I concentrate on my studies... And the bond with my family... And also frenz... No other than that... I dun wanna get bewildered anymore... As a student now, priority is studies =p Cherish life as it is... Coz once when we finish schooling, i'm sure we'll miss the life we had during our teenage years... When we're facing life at work... It sure is gonna be different... Hopefully those friendships I've built with my frenz stays that way n we'll keep in contact *winkz*
Since exam is coming, I'll lay off the computer for a while... So, if I got the time, then I'll use n update n if not, then I won't...
K la... GTg... Start revising... If I dun stop now, I dunno when I'll stop XD
Signing Off
Haneesah