Been quite busy lately... Can't even get my hands on the com... So, now it's gonna be a short post... I can't elaborate more coz I know till tomorrow also I won't finish updating my blog XD Furthermore, later I'm going out... With my parents n siblings... My mum suggested that today we go get our hari raya clothes *winkz* And my elder bro suggested that this year's colour for the clothes should be
PINK >.<
Teacher's day was a success! I enjoyed myself... Took lots of pics... With my gurlfrenz n loved ones *winkz* There's breakfast party too... As a surprise for the teachers... Everyone sure had a great time... I prepared the chicken... My mum marinate the chicken n i bake it in the oven ^-^ It was really tempting to eat it la... I'm drooling at the sight of the chicken... There's some performance... Before the breakfast party...
And my class was so enthusiastic... We shouted "STM" when Ms Choo came up to the small stage =p and as for Mr Ho, we shouted "HO HO HO" XD STM : short term memory ^-^ sabo orang je n_n hehe... The whole class shouted la... It really was a good start for the day...
After the performance, we went back to class n get ready for the breakfast party... Here goes...
Potato Wedges...

Popcorn Chicken XD

CHIPS!!! :)

chicken nugget *grinz*
chicken!!!! prepared by :urs truly XD looks delicious *droolz*

Teacher's Day cake =p

The cake is lighted *grinz*

Hui Chen in action!!!!

the trios... WE ROCK!!!!

Peck Cheng n I

GURLFRENZ!!!! *smilez*

smile! ^-^

WEE!~

Haiyoo... Satu orang extra dalam gambar ni... Ish3 =p

Aww ^^
There's more pics... I didn't have the class pic :/ n rafiqah... I'm sorie... Dunno where I put that pic we took together... During teacher's day... Sure enough... I have a wonderful time *grinz*
K la... I gtg...
Signing Off,
Haneesah