Nothing much happens... Bad things started to happen during recess n so on... Recess time, I bought some food n Rafiqah also bought some food... So, we went to the stone table n ate there... I didn't expect him to come... Mr Tan... He came n questioned" Why are u eating here? And not at the canteen? I want u to thro it away... Or u go eat at canteen..." Kene caught red handed seh... Rafiqah just kept quiet... I told him I wanna bring back to class >.< "I can't let u bring back to class... You either eat at canteen or throw it away..." He asked for our class n I said 3A2... Harap2 tak kene ape2... Kalau tak it's like disgrace in front of the whole school if he mentioned about us... Ouh well... Senang2 je... Act je muka selamba kalau dia announced in front of the whoe school ^-^ Asalkan dia tak kata nama... Nak terasa buat ape kan XD hehe...
Takkan nak buang... Rezeki dok x_x So, I told him that we are going to the canteen n finish up our foods... Instead, we act only n_n I open the lid of the dustbbin n rafiqah throwed some wrappers inside... Went back to class n there's still some snakcs with us =p hehe... Maths lesson next n I wasn't really concentrating... My soul is wandering elsewhere... I dun have the mood to do any maths sums... No choice but to just pay attention, I did what was being told but sooner or later... I didn't do a few questions n_n
English lesson... There's english test... I wrote about this guy... He always plays in class... Lazy to do his work and always up with horrid tricks... Even play tricks on teachers... Den one day... There's a call for him n he was taken aback with the news that he got from his father... His mother was admitted to the hospital n his father is trying his best to cure him... Den, he realised that all this while, his father has been working n finding medicines... To cure n save ppl's life... So, he turn into a new leaf n do his best for the exam... He got into top of form n the miracle happened... His mother was still alive n was pleased with his results... He vowed to always do well for his studies *winkz* Amacam... Cerita bagus kan *grinz*
Leceh nye... dah kene pergi balik rumah... Ingatkan tak yah bawa full u... Coz SOMEONE kata
"SUKA HATI KORANG LA NAK BAWA FULL U KE TAK" when we ask kene bawa full u ke tak... and we reached school at around 4.30 x_x haiz... Sir bernard wasn't angry... Could see from his expression... He was understanding... NOT LIKE SOME SIR...
BUKANNYE KITA SENGAJA NAK DATANG LAMBAT... MEREPEK SEH!!!! WHAT'S THE POINT KITA DATANG KALAU LAMBAT KENE MARAH... KALAU GITU, SETIAP KALI LAMBAT, LAGI BAGUS TAK YAH DATANG KAN???!!!!! Sir bernard was understanding... He said "Nvm... As long as u guys got come... It's okay..."
At least he could understand...
Not like that sir... Who gave cold, unflinching stares... And who pump those sec3s because of us...
TAKDE HATI PERUT LANGSUNG KEPE???!!!! DAH LA CUACA PANAS... ENDURING WITH THE HEAT... MENDERA SEH MACAM GINI... KALAU ADE CADET PENGSAN, KAU NAK TANGGUNGJAWAB KE? HAH?!!!! Was really pissed off la... Den, still got ppl...
THOSE WHO ARE IMPATIENT... Continued to call non stop... Suruh "lincah la... Cepat la..." Hey... Kita diberi 1 pairs of legs... Kalau boleh tebang tu tak pe la! Orang tu yang kata "suka hati korang la nak bawa full u ke tak..." Den orang tu juga yang nak marah2...
And when the whole sec 3 did 25 pumpings... Asal nak step besar? Are u very important sampaikan tak yah buat pumping? It's not fair!
Played captain's ball n we managed to beat the sec 2's... Tapi kalah ngan sirs... Ouh well... They play very fast... At least we could still score a goal =p
I'm really really really pissed off today... Luckily, there's sir bernard who understands... And tak marah kita langsung... Dah la... Berbual pasal ni sakit hati je... Lagi bagus undurkan diri...
2dae was really a bad day for me n a few others I guess... Ouh well... It's all in the past...
Oh god! Please give me the strength n courage to face everything... I really needed u by my side... Ya allah! Hambamu ini lemah dan perlukan petunjukmu dan bimbinganmu... Bantulah hamba Ya allah... K la... I gtg...
Signing Off,
Haneesah