I haven't been updating lately... Alot has happened... Dun wanna make it that detailed... And some things are not meant to be told... So, it's best to be kept without anyone knowing =p My friendship with my np mate was like last time... We are frenz back n everything is normal... She's been called
MISS LOCK XD hehe... I dun wanna elaborate on how she got that nickname... Later she scold me x_x
Got back my test results... Chemistry n English Compre Test... Ouh well... I flunk for both test! Great! Just what I needed >.< haiz... It always seems to be that way... Each time I have interest for certain subjects, when doing the test, I'll do badly... Maybe I have to fail first den, I'll achieve success when I study harder... Kalau gitu, my brain can explode seh :/ Well, u better stop complaining n whining n get on with the work! Come on... You can do it... Do i mean that? n_n ouh well... Just have to persevere...
I still remember Sir Dennis told me to study hard... Sir Dennis was the one who was with me, Asila, Wei Yang, Kai Siang n Farah... During swim watch... He was quite friendly... We also get along well with him... Dat time, when Asila, Wei Yang n Farah took some measurements at the stadium, Kai Siang and me wait for them to tell us n I wrote it down on a piece of paper... While waiting, he asked Kai Siang n I "What do u wanna be when u grow up?" I said "doctor" n_n n Kai Siang said "Psychologist..." Cheh XD He nod his head n told us to study hard... A piece of advice... It did motivate me though... It's only 2 words... Study hard >.<
I have to stay focused these days... And concentrate... And also be attentive in class... Alot of tests coming up n it's gonna be hectic... So, the best thing... Pay attention in class n stop talking for goodness sake! ^-^ haiyoo... Keep holding on... Whatever it is... Surely hard work will be paid off *grinz* As long as there is effort n improvement... Rest assured... I'll do my best *winkz*
These days... I dun have the mood to talk to someone... Dunno y la... I wanna keep myself busy n occupied... Studies n assignments took up most of my time n I also dun have time anymore for that someone... Perhaps I'm changing... Ouh well... As long as that someone is happy with his/her life... And I'm sure that someone is busy with his/her life... So, i'm learning... To stop depend on others... I have to be independant... Get on with life gurl! Just go with the flow... Your loved ones are beside u n HE is always there... You know that... Hmm... K la... Nothing much said... I'm having a headache now n I needed my rest =p Tmr's gonna be a long day... Coz got CCA, np training... Hopefully, everything will turn out to be fine...
Gtg... Byeez...
Signing Off
Haneesah