It has been a long time since I update my blog... This week was really a busy one for me... Have been attending Police Knowledge n Homefront security Course... It's a 2 day course... N during the 2 days, time was kinda slow... But, the first day of the course was a good one... My frenz, Khadijah n asila was entertaining me n I was laughing till I forget to stop x_x it was like the 3 of us were the only ones laughing la... and the rest of the cadets were paying close attention to what the lecturer was saying... there wasn't much noise when we laugh coz I didn't make much noise =p hehe... I giggled... they were talking bout some sir... The way he gave commands n they were making fun of it n immitating the way that particular sir did it... I laughed like I never laugh before... For once I didn't concentrate on what the lecturer was saying XD hehe... The whole day was some lecture... Luckily there's some breaks n lunch...
2nd day was quite a bore... Meet up at Choa Chu Kang McDonald's... then got this guy... Dunno who la... Suddenly make a fuss... He called onto sir bernard n say dun disgrace NPCC... He pointed to one of my squadmates n say that she didn't tuck in her shirt x_x n skirt was short -.- Sir bernard stared at that guy n the guy stare back... Alamak?! Main sembarang je nak kata orang... Sir tak kata ape2 dia yang melebih... Den, he said "go" to sir bernard... Sir bernard continue staring n then walk off... I just feel like... Kalau layankan makin menjadi-jadi... I just feel like telling sir to ignore this guy n just walk off... Biarkan la dia cakap sorang- sorang =p wakaka... Merepek seh... It was annoying n frustrating la... Macam sekolah lain tak tuck in baju gitu... N macam perempuan2 lain skirt tak cukup kain gitu x_x Off we go to HTA... Still not satisfied of what has happened... Even talk about it... Den, when sir bernard say that it's nothing... We drop the topic...
We took the test n I found it neither too difficult or too easy... Just hope I could pass n get the badge n_n After this police knowledge course... Listen to another lecture which is another course... Homefront Security course... It was really boring n I was half awake x_x Even when I turned behind n look at the faces of the other cadets, they were sleeping -.- Like most of them was sleeping la... Coz that lecture was after lunch... N after lunch, probably ppl will feel more sleepy when listening to lecture... The 1st module was heavy... Quite alot of information la... And it was like 2 hours long la... There's just some short breaks like 5-10 minutes... And most of the time, I dun really understand what the lecturer was talking about... There's some agencies? Blood? Nerve agency? Aww man... What the d**** is that? XD Then talk bout dirty bombs n some terrorist attack all that... Show advertisements on what has been shown before... They were like repeating what we saw in our everyday lives... Who doesn't gets bored easily?
And the lecturer was kinda... Dunno la how to describe... since me, Khadijah n asila was sitting at the front row... When he walk in front of us n while giving the lecture, he looked at us in the eye n then smiled... So, it's like I assumed that he like behaved in a weird way... Tak pasal2 je senyum... Senyum macam kerang busuk pula tu =p hehe... Den, while giving the lecture, sometimes he put his hand in his pocket... Besides this, he hold his stomach while talking... I was trying my best not to laugh... This makes me stay awake rather than listen to him lecture ^-^ hehe...
I asked for early release... Told the sir that I've got family matter... I can only be released at 5.15p.m. I have to take the Homefront security test la... The hall was quiet... Though I heard some whisperings... the guys behind me was like discussing the answers la... When I'm not that sure n they were seemed convinced that they were sharing the right answers, I followed their answers... Khadijah n I even shared answers s_s hehe... I think most of our answers are like exactly the same la XD After the test, then I quickly went out of the harmony hall... Said goodbyes to my frenz n my other squadmates also said their byes... Macam paiseh gitu seh... Keluar dari harmony hall sorang2... Abih dah keular... Lupa nak pakai barret n_n hehe... Ape dah... Tu la... Rush sangat nak balik rumah...
At home... Get ready to go to Pizza hut... that's the family matter actually... My mum's birthday was today, 22nd june 07 but since she's working in the morning, so we celebrate yesterday :p hehe... The first round was actually pizza... Had 3 different types of pizza... Hawaiian, Pepperoni n Seafood =p n I had mocha latte for drink... It was superb n really nice!!! I LIKE!!! XD


Chicken bake rice(on top)
Lasagne(at the bottom)

Sempat eh... Makan pun nak posing juga XD hehe... Ouh well... It was really fulling la... I ate 2 slice of the different types of pizza, chicken bake rice n lasagne... While waiting... There's 2 guys who walked in front of where I was sitting... Den, tak pasal2 tengokkan semacam je x_x Like I did something wrong... I just notice it from the corner of my eye... I didn't look up >.<
Soon, everything's cleared up... See? Empty plates XD hehe...

After this, my father sent us home... He sent the car to the workshop with my mum... At home, I watched incredible tales n soon... Get ready for bed... It really was a good day... Spending time n having dinner outside with my family *winkz* though tiring, I did have fun :)
On Saturday, I went to TiongBahru... Met my godbro... Watched fantastic 4... His treat... It was a nice n cool movie... He bought the tickets... Since it's not time for the movie, we walk around the shopping centre... Just chit chat... As usual... Had some jokes n laughter... I show him the cuts I made... He was worried... "Asal u buat kerje bodoh ni? Are u okay?" I just laughed n simply nod my head... "I'm okay la... Cuma dat time terlalu depress kut..." From his expression, I could tell he was worried... But when I told him that I'm okay he's oready convinced that i'm fine... We went into the cinema n watched the movie...
After watching the movie, we went to Kopitiam... Ingatkan nak makan... We chose a place... But when I looked around... Banyak sangat kedai... N then banyak juga pilihan makanan... Terus hilang mood nak makan... Entah la... Maybe bingung kut... Tak tau nak makan ape... I sit down n look around... Maybe just to get rid of what I was feeling that time...
He was looking at me in a way that I'm not comfortable with... Entah la... Pandangan tu macam merenung semacam... And luckily, we made a move...
Walked to the mrt station n was still deciding where to go... I suggest of the library... A place where we surely could talk n chill out... Just enjoying each other's company... But then... When I look at the time... dah masuk waktu Zohor... So, bagus juga kalau singgah masjid... We alight at clementi... Despite the rain, we went to the mosque... It's only about 15-20 minutes walk... there's a sheltered way there... Only when wanna cross the carpark... Ish3... Orang tu tak bawa payung... so, we shared umbrella... Went into the mosque... Had our prayers...
After dat, sat for a while at the cafe... I was surprised when he perkenalkan his grandma... Ingatkan siape when he said "Ah kenalkan my nenek..." I went to her n salam dia... I just smile... went back to my seat.. She asked if we wanna have any drink... We refused politely... As it was raining, kene la tunggu hujan reda... Ingatkan boleh main hujan =p hehe... I'm sure if I were alone at that time, mesti dah mandi hujannye XD We chat n joked... Den laughed... Teased each other... Nak usik orang, kita yang kene balik n_n hehe... His grandma asked my name n I said "haneesah"...
I heard her saying something like "lawa..." I saw his grandma was like giving him this look... The look yang macam semacam je... Coz I could see she was grinning...
Hujan pun semakin lama dah nak reda... So, we make a move... He salam his grandma... Then his grandma kissed his cheeks... "Cium dia sekali..." Aww man n_n I just smiled n terus melangkah... went to the kodak shop since someone wanted to photostat some documents... After dat, I remembered that I have to go to the hospital n visit my great grandma... So, nak gi library... tak jadi dah...
Went back to clementi nye mrt station... Den, we waited for the mrt... We let a few mrt passed by... Just sit down n had some conversation... Joked about... and then there's time to be serious too...
I was surprised when he said his feelings... His actual feelings towards me... He wanna be serious with me... He did say "kalau u nak i kneel down n propuse to u... i sanggup" aww man ^-^ I'm really speechless at that time... I dunno what to say... I'm really confused... Part of me wanted to say yes but part of me wanted to say no... There's gonna be lots of obstacles coming our way... First thing... Age difference... Surely... Perkara ni mesti jadi masalah... tapi, dalam percintaan, age doesn't matters... What matters is the heart... Whether one is willingly n sincerely loving the other... I went blank... I can't answer on the spot n told him to give me time to think bout it... Both of us dun wanna be disappointed... But when u told me bout the problems that ur facing... I guess u should settle ur problem first... Your love life could come letter... Entah la...
So, when the mrt came n there wasn't so many ppl inside, we went in... Headed towards simei... Coz the hospital my great grandma was in... She was in St andrew's hospital... Somewhere opposite Changi General Hospital? I supposed x_x In the mrt, we continued to chat... Though there's some moments we were quiet... You asked for a piece of paper n i handed u my notebook... I was lost in my own thoughts at that time after I handed u my notebook... Den, he suggested that we should take neoprints at Eastpoint... If i'm not mistaken la n_n That place was somewhere near simei... I think... I wanna pay but he insist n say we share n pay together... I suddenly feel that surely tak cukup masa nak ambil... He tried taking pic of me n him n his hp... Tapi gambar tak beberapa clear... So, next time we meet den... Insya allah... Baru kita leh ambil neoprint sama-sama *grinz*
At simei, he lead the way to the hospital... Den, we parted n said our goodbyes at the bus stop nearby... I went my way n he went his way... I was in a trouble at that time... I just switched on my phone coz it looks like the battery was low... I contact my mum n she picked it up with anger in her voice... She passed her phone to my father n we talk... Then, we meet at the hospital... Kecoh sikit ah... Coz I'm a lil bit blur... sampai je hospital... Everyone was like giving me this look... I know I was guilty... My mum was like gonna start to nag at me but luckily my father was around... Phew! I finished up my great grandma's food n then we make a move...
My father suggested we have our prayers first... At masjid darul aman... Reached there n then... Ade la orang minta derma ni... He called me "tuan puteri" =.= I didn't turn la pasal tak terase =p n i do have a name okay! XD Had my prayers n den... My mum said she wanna buy for us a watch each... So, we headed towards mustafa centre... Bought our watches... And den... Bought alot of food, snacks, drinks... Walked at the shops kat tepi2 jalan raya n my brothers bought some clothes n pants... After dat...
Headed towards home... It was only 10 plus... That day was a long one... It was tiring but overall i had a great day...
THANKS BRO FOR THE TREAT!!!! I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH YOU... *winkz*
K la... I gtg... Better start on my assignments... School's gonna reopen soon...
Signing Off,
Haneesah