TODAY WAS MY LAST PAPER!!!! n also those who took Art/ AD, we
NEED NOT GOT TO SCHOOL TMR!!! =p
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! XD hehe... I'm finally glad it's over... It's been really stressful those days during Mid Year Exams... Well, today, last paper was POA... The Paper 1 was manageable... Paper 2... I had a hard time on it... I was struggling... IT was really tense... Looking at the questions... Then, the formulaes slipped off my mind... I dunno whether I could do that well for this paper... But I'm praying real hard that at least I could get a pass... I still got some time to like ask my frenz for answers n_n hehe... I wasn't caught red handed... *grinz* And I didn't even really finish all the ques... I guess... There's one question, requiring us to balance only cash n bank... I didn't do dat *sigh* I was too engrossed n concentrating on other ques... Hmm... Ouh well... It's over... It's best I dun think so much bout it... I just wanna relax...
So, I went somewhere after the exams today... Since it's oready my last paper... I just wanna have some time alone n relax myself... I headed towards East Coast park... Take bus 196... It was a long journey there... And I guess I did doze off =.= zzzz... Hmm... Den, some bad luck... The bus brokedown... Haiz... The bus driver did try to start the bus... But then, there's no point... It just brokedown n even if the engine's on, it went off... After a few seconds later... So, everyone in the bus were told to leave the bus... We get our tickets... Though some of the passengers did not take one x_x I just took one... The thing is... The bus got stuck at the right side of the road... We alight the bus... And I'm the last one... I looked to my left n cross the road... I kinda stop when this bus was like nearly hit me.. Then, there's this guys in his early 30's i guess... He called onto me... Like waving his hands telling me to go to the left side where there's this path... For ppl to stand... I moved swiflty n stood beside him... Then, he smiled...
Board another bus... Luckily, I manage to find seats at the back... I dun wanna stand up =p hehe... Then, that same guy who waved at me sat beside me... Moments passed by... I was silent... Hmm... Of coz la... The guy who sat beside me... I dunno him at all... But then, he started the conversation... "Later when go out of the bus no need to tap... Coz just now also didn't tap ez link card when alight this bus... " "Ouh... Okay... So, later no need to tap ez link card..." "Yah... No need..." "Hmm... Oh... Noisy la... Later like those ppl just now who alight the bus... Make that sound... Noisy..." XD then, this is where the conversation was prolonged... "Do u live around this area?" "Nope... I live at clementi... But I from commonwealth... Take this bus... Wanna go east coast park..." "Clementi? Wah?! It's very far... For what u go east coast park?" "Well, exams are over... So, I just wanna relax..." "Just going to east coast park? You came this far? Hmm... That's y I saw u smiling since just now... Exams over oready..." *grinz* Hopefully, it won't rain... I live around this area... " points at one building... I just smile n nod my head... "What's ur school? " "Clementi Town Secondary..." "You sec what?" "Sec 3..." "Next year O-levels? Or the following year?" "THe following year.." "Is there still boy scouts n girl guides?" "Yeah... There is..." "So, ur in girl guides?"
Oh my god?! Me? In girl guides? That'll be the last cca or even...
NO WAY! I'll never choose girl guides as my cca la... =p No offense eh... "Police..." His eyes widened... "Hmm... Ouh..." "Last time, I was a boy scout... Nowadays, there's no more boy scout going to ppl's houses knocking on the door and telling stuffs..." I just nod my head... By that time, I was nearly to alight at the bus stop... But he continued talking... I dunno la... He seems so nice n friendly... "I gotta go... Bye..." "Hmm... Ouh okay... Take care... Bye... " "Bye..." "Bye..." See? We are like strangers... I dunno him... He dunno me... Then suddenly, he was concerned... Mungkinkah itu hikmahnye? I knew someone... Oh well... Just an acquaintance... Perhaps...
I alight the bus... Walked to East Coast park... At east coast park... I walked at the path... Just enjoying the breeze all that... I gazed at the clouds... The clouds are dark... Looks like it is gonna rain... Hmm... Den, it started to drizzle... Followed by the windy wind... I enjoyed... The wind... I enjoyed the feeling... It feels peaceful all that... I did shout... "
ALLAH" ... It turns out to be kinda soft... But at least... Dah pekik namaNYE... I felt a lil bit peaceful... The wind blew my face... It did rained... There was lightning all that... Thunder too... I sat at this big rock... Looking at the view... Admiring it... My mind was blank... I was just smiling and grinning myself... It was a blessing to see the "nikmat" of what lies in front of my eyes... I was even engrossed staring at the sea... I dun feel like going home yet... I just feel belonged there...
But then... Those memories I had with u came to my mind... The way u made me feel so delighted... It was really memorable... And it was still strong in my mind... I remembered writing our name together on the sand... The way u comfort me... The way u entertain me... Haiz... I'll throw that all away for good... It isn't worth it to cry over it...I have to pull through... What comes my way, I have to prepare myself to face it... Even if I like or not... It was raining at that time I was still gazing n admiring the sea... I was sad to part with the beautiful scenery n nature... But then, I moved on... I went further n further away... N soon, I was oready on my way back... Waited for the bus... It was still raining... In the bus... I sat at the end... At the back seats... Then, there's other 2 ladies sitting beside me too... There's another guy... Whom I dunno... Looks like someone I know... Hmm... Siape eh =p hehe... Looks like my godbro... But then... Dia nye pandangan... Mak oiii... Macam nak makan orang... He kept on looking at our direction... I was really exhausted n sleepy that time... Dunno y I suddenly felt that way... I closed my eyes... And then, I fall asleep! XD hehe... Luckily I didn't snore or what la... *grinz* It was a long journey back...
I alight at Commonwealth n took MRT from there... Went to clementi... I alight at Clementi... Went to this shop to buy socks... But then... Too bad... Takde rezeki... so, I went to Shop n Save... Bought apple for my Art assignment... Den, headed towards home... Reached home... Had my prayers... And rest at my warm n cosy bed =p
I woke up... Had my prayers n then... Had my lunch/dinner... I had chicken rice... It was quite okay la... Delicious... Hmm... Den, my bro told me that my father was sent to the hospital... Coz he fell from his motor... He reached home today... At nite... It broke my heart to see the condition he was in... I was really depress... I felt like crying... Seriously, he was on crutches... Apakah ini satu ujianMU??? Tabahkanlah hati ini... Kuatkanlah imanku... Haiz... I can't bear any pain no more... Dah tak terdaya... Bantulah diri ini... Sebelum ku fikirkan sesuatu perkara yang buruk yang aku mahu lakukan kerana terlalu mengikutkan perasaan...
Tmr, there's no school... I'll be at home... Hopefully, I could be a good daughter taking care of her father.. Cheh... That rhymes XD Hmm... Ouh well... Nothing much said here... Just needed the strength n courage to go through life as per normal... *crossed fingers n praying silently*
GTg... Byeez...
Take care...
Signing Off,
Haneesah