Today, I got back my POA test results... Didn't do as well as I expected... I failed! And bio too... I failed my 2nd bio test... Oh god?! What's the matter with me? POA... A subject that I could pass n score... But I didn't... I was taken by surprise when teacher announced my marks... Just feel like crying... Good la... Two subjects down... I wonder what will be the next subject that I'm gonna flunk... Thinking about it... I just felt like I wanna gave up... I dunno what's wrong with me... In class, it was kinda hard to pay attention n I felt that I kinda lost interest in my studying... Maybe I'm slacking that bad till I failed 2 subjects... Haiz... Though I did think positive, and did have the feeling that I could pass the tests... It turn out the other way round... Oh well... I guess sometimes in life... We can't get everything we want...
Tomorrow, I got chemistry test... And I haven't even start studying yet... My assignments also... I haven't yet complete it... I dunno now... Whether I should have the positive attitude towards my studies, or negative attitude towards my studies... I needed the rest... But there's like so many things to do?! How can I possibly chill, relax n just take it easy when there's alot of things dat needed to be settled? By time management? Entah la... I also dunno bout that... Everyday, I came back late... Penat belajar dah satu hal... MErayap pun dah satu hal... Tapi tak salah merayap kan? Haiz...
Just now, had NAPFA test... I prayed silently to GOD to give me the strength to help me do every station well... Den and again... I only did well for sit ups... The rest all ok2 la... 2.4km run will be next week... I guess I have to get prepared for it... Hmm... I just feel like I wanna shout and scream my heart out... Nitez before... I prayed... Hoping that one day I would find the happiness I'm searching for...
Can someone kindly accompany me to go somewhere so that I could shout or scream my heart out? I'm feeling damn stressed out... And can suddenly cry... Haiz...
K la...
I gtg... Byeez...
Signing Off,
Haneesah