Cikgu Murad was back! Back in action!!!! wee~ XD I missed him alot man... ^-^ He told his story while in the hospital and his condition... He was 98% well... Syukur alhamdulillah =D he said "dari soccer ball.... Jadi tennis ball..." seriously, he looked well... I'm glad
Got back my malay test result... Scored 53/70... Was tied wif aisyah... She also get 53/70... I wasn't surprised... I was blessed!!!! n_n hehe
Npcc training today... Was quite okay... Did arm drills... Mostly did kebelakang pusing... a lil bit fun... I can't think of what was fun... What happened was... While I was walking to go to the canteen... I was lost in my own thoughts and kinda let go the rifle that I was holding... When the rifle hit the ground, then I realise... I looked around... cuba step muka selamba... Tapi tak menjadi... Thanks to those frenz who make noise when I dropped the rifle accidentally... I was scared if kena pumping... Coz drop rifle dok... Mesti sekali turun 50... Siape sanggup? Setakat buat 10+ je dah pancit... Apatah lagi 50 x_x Just felt like crying... My mood was down... The day was bad... It was raining...
Luckily, I had frenz who comfort me... You know who you are *winkz* THANKZ!!!! Luckily tak kene buat pumping... Maybe besides my frenz who saw it, there's still others who saw... Hmm... Ade la yang nampak tu... I dun wanna say who... :P
Bro, thanks for coming by... Heard *u* did take the sec 2 squad... Heard *u* giving commands... My frenz n I just walked behind *ur* squard... Buat muka selamba je jalan... I guess I did see *u* looking at my direction... Dat time, I didn't have the mood... So, I just pull a long face...
That time, was having break... After the break, we continued marching... *You* did came by our squad n just look at our dressing... I heard *u* say "check your dressing" n_n thanks bro! =) march a lil bit more n have another break... After that break, everyone was whining oready... Tired of marching wif arm drills... So, sir gave us permission to return our arms... Phew! Luckily... Fall in after dat... Gave good marching...
Nothing exciting happened... When dismissal time... The sec 1's-4's fall in their respective squads... *you* were also standing... Facing the squads... sometimes, i just felt that *ur* eyes were on me... n dat... if i could meet *ur* gaze, for sure i would smile n_n Everyone was dismissed and we took our bags in the np room... On our way there, I walked beside Anisa... Near her was where *u* were walking too... If only I had the courage... I could like start a conversation... Maybe by congratulating for getting 7 a1s... And asking how's life n stuff like dat x_x But my lips are glued... I saw *u* were walking alone... I didn't take the opportunity...
My frenz n I den went to the canteen to change... Setakat simpan barret, tukar kasut n belt pun nak kene salin kat toilet =.= leceh nye... I sat at this bench... Saw *u* talking to *ur* frenz... Then, *u* sit down at the table... Had some picnic after changing to our quater u... Den, we headed towards home... I did turned... To have one last look at *u*... But sadly, *u* were busy talking to *ur* frenz...
I couldn't seem to carry on... Everything's like so difficult... Complicated... I dunno if I could just endure everything... There's so many tests the following week... So many homework... To be done... And here I am blogging... My mind's like can't take it anymore... My mood was like very down... the weather's been bad lately n it does affect my mood... AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought there's no news bout the student councilor thingy... This morning, during assembly, suddenly there's an announcement bout those student councilor nominees to meet at launch pad at the respective times given on monday... I heard... Those students who are student councilors cannot fail a single subject... I was like... What the D#$%*???? Can I even manage???? I felt like I wanna breakdown... I'M SICK AND TIRED.... can i even like just bang my head on the wall? V-V
My mind's like gonna explode ah... If study like dat... IF ONLY I COULD HAVE A DAY OUT TO JUST CHILL OUT............
Gtg... Byeez...
Signing Off,
Haneesah