It's been a long time since I last updated... Ouh well... Been busy with life as usual... Lots of activities n I've been running here n there like nobody's business n_n hehe... Last week, quite a few activitis I didn't go... Of coz there are reasons why I wasn't present during those activities... Anywaez, I have my rights not to come, am i right? XD hehe...
Now's oready second week of the new term... And exam is about in 4 weeks time? I suppose? x_x time flies very fast... I dun even realise it... Well, there's tests around the corner... Like today, I just had my maths test in school... I had the confidence that I could pass this test... Not boastful or what la... HAve to think positive *grinz* Besides this test, there's also English n POA tests... POA will be tmr... And here I am blogging ^-^ I can't face my book studying for 24 hours... Must have the time to relax, chill... Den, I'll start studying V-V
Go to school with liyana and Rafiqah... We had some conversations about someone... Well, everyone like dun like u... and u still have the face to like talk about other ppl... Macam tak sedar diri gitu... =p Ouh well... I dun wanna say anything more la... No use layan orang yang attention seeker... This kind of imature ppl... Buang masa je layan... I know who my frenz are... They are the one who will stand by me through thick and thin... You know who you are *winkz* So, if there's anything u wanna say... I dun care... Coz it's ur mouth n u have the rights... One day when ur tired of talking bout ppls weaknesses, u will stop... I know I'm not perfect... But whatever u say, i'm not letting it affect me... Coz I know I still have frenz... Who will always be by my side... *grinz*
THANKS TO THOSE FRENZ!!!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!! =DDuring Art lesson... I was having some difficulties... Yeah... While shading my can(drawn on a drawing block) using colour pencil, it wasn't as good as I expected... Well, at least I did put in some effort... After lesson, my art teacher talked to me... Saying that she could see that I was like giving up hope... She told me that it was difficult... She told me to have some patience... And tackling with all the skills, I have to be patient... She said "this is only using colour pencil... Later when u go to water colours, it'll be more difficult and u have to have the patience n high perseverance...." You are not hopeless... You can get out the shape all... But I could see that u like wanna give up hope... I did see you putting in some effort... That it good... But I think u should put in more effort... So, keep it up... I'm like listening to her... nodding my head... and smiling like some kind of idiot ^-^ hehe...
Today chemistry lesson was super damn damn damn
BORING! Luckily I didn't fall asleep n_n Teacher talked about protons, neutrons and electrons... Then, when the class was quite noisy, he shouted telling everyone to keep quiet... Everyone settled down... Only for a while... Den, the class was noisy as usual -.- but I was the quiet one *winkz* hehe... Self-praise... Hey... But it's true... I'm quiet... During the lesson... My classmates, Fatin and WanYee... They were like making this hand gestures and it was flashed on the ohp screen there... Like kenekan cikgu gitu la... XD only that moment was fun... n_n wakakakkakkakkaakka *evil me*
During NPCC training last week, on wednesday... I had a great time laughing... With my seniors... Well, I was with them coz we are in the GOH contigent... I was known as Wati's twin n_n ~wee... hehe... Wherever she go, I'm like following her n whenever she laughed, I also laughed... We teased Akidah n we gave each other a hi-5 x_x hehe... The weather was fine... Or maybe did it rain at the firs place? And then the weather turned out to be sunny? I dun remember that much =.= short term memory n_n hehe... The heat was overwhelming... Actually, I felt a lil bit giddy... Only enduring the heat... I have to... When Sir Mas Hafiz ask "Haneesah are u okay?" Not ony once but twice... My reply was "yes sir..." in a low quiet voice... The rifle was heavy... I have to get used to it... Can't be carrying the light rifle... Pangkat dah naik sergeant... =p hehe...
Thursday, nothing exciting happen... Friday... I cabut my house training... WEnt somewhere with those who cabut too... MAlas ah nak pergi... Ingatkan lepak2 kat canteen, takde cikgu datang tegur... Suruh gi house meeting... then aleh2, Mrs Sam datang... My frenz n I was like running away... We managed to do so... Even if there's meeting held everywhere... We moved swiftly and quickly... Den, with the way we moved, we were oready out of the school... I began to realise that I left my wallet at the canteen table x_x sigh... Takkan nak patah balik gi sekolah kan? So, I prayed silently that my wallet will be safe... I'm sure someone will find the wallet and give it back to me... So, I dun worry that much...
We were outside school at this place... Ade la tempatnye... Tak leh bilang =p hehe... We remembered that we had NPCC training... So, when we went back to school... To our horror, guess what? Every cadet was like fall in oready... And we haven't change yet... So, due to some reasons, we decided not to go for the training... Despite our sir Bernard who saw us... Some other seniors n our squadmates saw us...
we went to the library... n there, we also saw our senior... He was waving at our direction n we were like... Oh my god?! Why everywhere we go, surely got some np ppl around? So, we did our own stuff n went home after dat...
Saturday... I had a day out myself... I went to east coast park! Alone... I wasn't lost... In fact, the place I'm familiar with it oready... XD So, I had some peaceful moments n enjoying the breeze... Looking at the sea view... It's so nice... The trip there was so long... I even fall asleep during the journey to go there... n_n hehe... Was really sleepy... At east coast park... I guess maybe it's just my conscience... Saw some ppl... But I dunno whether it was the one whom I thought the person is... Coz some ppl, there's same faces... What am I talking? XD dosen't make sense... What I meant was... KAdangkala, kita nampak seseorang yang seperti seseorang... Macam pelanduk dua serupa gitu la... ^-^ As I was having some time alone, I was lost in my own thoughts... So, when it's time to go back, i have to...
Went to the library... My stomach was grumbling... And like wanting to be filled... Coz before I left house, I didn't have my lunch x_x So, I bought chocolate waffle n enjoyed it in the library searching for some books... Then, there's this one book... ade nama zahin... I read the inside... Sama macam orangnye... Perangainye...
After going to the library. I went to clementi central... Bata shop... To buy kiwi... Then, I headed home... Finally, home swee home... Reached home, I ate what my mum cooked... I was hungry though I eat that waffle... Untuk alas perut je x_x hehe...
I dun give a damn bout what u wanna talk about... I know who I am and I won't change myself unless there's a need to... I'm just being myself n if u dun like it, that's ur problem... Not mine... As long as I am not affected, I will just go along with the flow with those frenz who are there for me n who wanna be my fren =p I dun even know you anymore... And I don't wanna know... Goodbye old friend... I'm blessed that our friendship broke...
Signing Off,
Haneesah