First day of the week... I guess I did have some ill luck... Such as I forget to bring my health booklet... Besides that, the timetable was changed... And I dun even know
I searched for my Language Bank Book [Lbb]... But I couldn't find it... Luckily I found it under my desk when I searched the book under my table in class x_x Phew! If not, I'm gonna cry till my tears went dry XD hehe...
First period was Chemistry... Oh my Allah! XD it was super super super so so so BORING! x_x yeah... I guess I could doze off... The class was noisy n only those who were sitting at the front were paying close attention... The students at the back including me n the rest did our stuff... Ouh well... Hopefully chemistry test will turn out to be fine... I doubt dat I'll pass n_n hehe... Den got art... Well, just did this framing thing... Measure here n there at the a2 board... Cut the centre portion of the a2 board... about 2 to 3 of my frenz were helping me... thanks guys! N that someone... Accidentally kena my palm there... There was a slight cut... It was bleeding but the pain was not that bad... In fact, I just want more cuts x_x Den, ta da! XD my art piece was glued onto the frame =.= hehe...
After art was humanities... Forget to bring humanities coz of the change in timetable... Luckily those who didn't bring their books were excused... Just went through the conflict in sri lanka... Then, there's recess... After recess was maths... Did some sums... Teacher told us the topic to study for maths test x_x Chapter one je n there's alot of topics... I felt a lil bit stress oready... After dat, was POA... Which all of us had to sit for the test... I was struggling while doing some ques... Was a lil bit difficult... Hopefully, I could pass my POA...
After school, Rafiqah, Anisa n I took neoprints at J.E... Took neoprints n did have some fun n_n hehe... Thanks guys! I did have a great day... =D
Kini telah lama kita berpisah...
Rintihan asmara kian berubah
Tiada lagi mengharap
Tiada lagi belaian manjamu
Semua telah berakhir...
Ketenangan hidup menyinariku
Keperitan cinta terlerai sudah
Tabahkanlah hati berduka nan berduri
Kumengenali...
Siapa diriku yang sebenarnya....
Tiada lagi tangisan
Tiada lagi air mata
Membasahi jiwa luka
Yang tinggal hanyalah memori duka
Semua diduga
Pertemuan kali ini takkan berkekalan
Berakhirlah istana bahagia
Biarkan daku hidup keseorangan
Tak perlu lagi cinta
Yang menghiris luka
Titisan air mata kini kekeringan
Tak perlu menabur kasihmu
Dan kini tertutup jendela harapan ini
Kau yang menanti kepangkuanku
Semua takdir telah kutemu
Akan kubina segalanya tanpamu........
Believe in yourself... Be who u are... n dun put urself down in comparison to other ppl... You have the potential for a great life ahead of u, but it is up to u to live it....
Enjoy life! Dreams could come true... Stay happy oweaz...
Signing Off,
Haneesah