I could only recall the day... That someone said to my face that he/she wanna break friendship with me forever... Oh well... If dat's your choice, what can I say... Respect ur choice... Remembered the date, 30 January 2007... Social studies, it's bloody sunday n_n *grinz* hehe... But this year, it's on tuesday... Tuesday, 30th January 2007... You and me are history... XD Luckily, I managed to gather up the strength and courage to face everything bravely...
Dat nite, I went out wif my cuzzins... Had a great time with them... It's like I'm celebrating after what a bad day it was in school... Celebrating for the end of our friendship
Despite having social studies test the next day, I could still go out at nite... Just wanna chill out... Relax myself over what has happened... Dun wanna think bout it that much coz I know it'll affect me and my studies too x_x Took neoprints with them too! And we took thrice... We took the neoprints at Lot 1... XD Had dinner after dat... Den... It's home sweet home *winkz*
Wednesday training... Was quite tough... Marched wif our seniors n kena do pumping... The weather was hot n while doing it, I felt that my knee brushed wif the surface of the parade square... The place where we did our pumping... I felt like some liquid flow through n when I just rubbed my knee, I saw blood! Was only a small injury n anisa n safirah were really concern about it n_n thanks gurls! For your care n concern... They the sir n he called for the first aid... Come on la... It's only a small injury... A slight one... XD
Thursday... Nothing happened in school... As usual, was wif Rafiqah n laughing... With all the jokes... I guess now, I'm beginning to love maths XD Thanks to Mr Chng... Who was our maths teacher kinda make the lesson interesting... He told jokes n did play for us a song on the guitar... Rather than other teachers who just come in, and straight go to the topic... Go through the power point slides n talk so much =p hehe... Thursday was also a long day so, I dun wish to elaborate more x_x I'm gonna talk about friday... Which is today...
Friday... First lesson was english... Had english test n I finished just on time... I didn't write that long but I guess I spend so much time on the mind map n_n hehe... Den, had CE lesson... Discussed about the topic more than just frenz... Like asking some questions... XD Well, during MT lesson... I mixed quite well with the express students oready... Expanding my circle of frenz Did nothing much during mother tongue lesson... I have to admit I did talk alot to the xpress malay students... Tapi cikgu tak marah >.< color="#cc33cc" size="4">THANKS ANISA!!! For helping me decorate some of the designs n patterns... I really appreciate your help! =D Luckily, I managed to finish my artwork as soon as possible... If not, tak leh balik rumah n ambil barang NP x_x Went home n took my PT kit... Had my prayers n lunch n den went back to school...
Reached school and chit chat wif frenz... Change to PT kit n fall in... Guess who I saw when I fall in? Someone whom I longed to see... Someone whom I know that we are gonna meet again someday n I felt it's really a true blessing to see *u*... Seriously, I did freak out... Some of my frenz saw me n turned to look at me XD hehe... Den, we fall in at the parade square... Sir gave the sec 3's n 4's pumping... Coz some of us din't tuck in our shirts, wear ankle socks and maybe didn't wear spectacle hooks for those who are wearing spectacles =.= It was very hot as all of us seniors had to do the pumping at the carpark... The road there, there's very rough surface... There's little n tiny rocks n some more, the sun... The heat on the ground is intolerable x_x We had no other choice but to endure... Kalau nak kasi punishment pun, tengok la tempat nye macam mana... Main kasi punishment je... There was no blood on our palms but there was this big patch of red colour on our palms...
When we touched it, it was pain... Like there's a needle sticking out from our palms... We did campcraft after this... Lined up outside the NP room to get our poles... Den, we fall in back... Saw *u* again n I met your gaze... It's like *ur* trying to smile but I dunno what's stopping *u* to do so x_x Did some lashings n fall in back when everything's done... Had our break n den fall in back... Guess who we saw? MRS ABDUL!!!!!!! Ingatkan boleh cakap kat dia during the break but den... There's just so many ppl talking to her... So, I guess there's no chance for us... *you* were there too... Talking to her... den, I met *ur* gaze again... I wanna smile but I dunno what's stopping me...
Fall in in front of the parade square n did some physical training... The sec 1's were cute... damn cute... Especially adik kepada Ahmad Shahid XD He was super enthusiastic... and it's like he was the only one yang tau when we were forming our 8 rows to do the PT... Nvm den... >.<>*u* sit at the flagpole there... Every exercise we did, it's like facing *ur* direction ah n_n paiseh juga seh... Nak kene rotate hips ^-^ Besides dat, we did sit ups, push ups again... And also jumping jacks... Ahmad Shahidnye adik was the timer when we did our push ups... Sounded really cute... Den, we have to run 2 rounds just round n round the school... It's not like jogging ah x_x sec 1's kat depan... Dorang lari... Mak engkau x_x laju juga... Luckily it's only 2 rounds... XD hehe
After PT, we had to take our bags n fall in at the parade square... Facing the flag pole... I saw *u* at the flag pole... Time for dismissal... I guess *ur* with *ur* fren... WE had our dismissal but then, have to stay back for a while... Teacher officers asked whether we had our badges or not x_x den, we sit at the parade square... Was having some great moments seeing ahmad shahid's brother who was super cute making jokes all dat... Wif his fren... I'm not sure what's his name but this guy wears a turban x_x was quite enthusiastic too... Makes them look cute n_n hehe...
Rest for a while n just laugh seeing their actions... It was hilarious n anisa n I and also Safirah could not stop laughing x_x dunno y there's someone out there... Whatever I did today during np training, was being watched... Felt that there was a pair of eyes looking at my direction... whatever I do I believe I only had the time to meet *ur* gaze n even to look at *u* when *ur* not looking... When we had enough rest, we decided to go home... Picked up my bags... Walked a few steps n turned to look at *u*... Macam tau gitu... *you* even look at my direction n we meet each other's gaze... Finally, I managed to smile ^-^ n guess what? *u* smiled back! =D thanks bro! You make my day even if it's only a smile... *winkz*
Went back after dat feeling better den ever n_n hehe...
Begitu sukar untukku melupakanmu
Yang sentiasa bermain di dalam fikiranku
Pastinya aku merinduimu
Bilakah kita akan bertemu?
Oh tuhan!
Hambamu tidak terdaya untuk menghadapi ini semua
Siapakah yang sudi mendengar rintihanku
Teman yang sejati yang sedang ku cari
Boleh aku berkongsi masalah dalam semua segi
Kesepian dan kekosongan mengisi hati ini
Jiwa ini seperti sudah lama telah mati
Masihkah ada insan yang dapat memahami
Dan mungkin juga dapat mengubati hati ini supaya tidak terluka lagi
Cintanya kepadaku dahulu begitu mengasyikkan
Menjanjikan seribu kata-kata manis
Tetapi sayang... Seribu sayang...
Kau menghancurkan hati ini yang begitu tulus mencintaimu
Alangkah indahnya masa kita bersama
Menjadikan kenangan yang terindah
Yang hanya tinggal memori indah kita
Sanggupkah diri ini melupakan segalanya?
Done by: Yours truly n_n hehe...
: Haneesah
K la... I gtg... Post long enough...
Take care... Byeez...
Signing Off,
Haneesah