YUHU?! XD I was in a good mood today, I guess... Despite the rain, I guess I just dun wanna spoil my mood... Time flies... The lesson that 3A2 makes noise are maths n chemistry... I dun really remember about us making so much noises in other subjects... Probaly, everyone or maybe most of the 3a2's mixed around well... During maths lesson... As usual... Guess what? He changed his specs... Looked better... I accidentally say out loud "wah?! cikgu pakai cermin mata baru ah" without realising that he understood malay as he's a malaysian... Joline or syahirah said "Cher, today you look handsome" XD I said"today only" x_x hehe... Our maths teacher was quite blur... He told us that he just opened the books n dunno anything at all... N you yao said "no wonder u so good" =.= Oh well...
THANKS TO ANISA!!!!! I understand what's being taught...
Ebglish lesson wasn't a bored one... We learnt to read a passage which we dunno at all... We couldn't understand the words... But wif our english teacher's help... We could get the idea what the words meant... And... All of us... Managed to answer the questions correctly... Then, we read this cool passage about how to flunk with style... Really cool... XD Surely you'll flunk in that year wif that kind of attitude
Then... We read another passage... About "is spelling that important" something that sounds like dat la x_x The spellings are jumbled up but the human minds could still read it... Coz we read it as a word n not by letter *winkz* I recalled back that I've received this e-mail which has the same kind of topic like the one mentioned above...
During chemistry lessons... Our chemistry teacher introduce a game which is "pictory" to us... We're supposed to guess what's drawn on the board... She distributed a science worksheet n it consist of the science lab apparatus... I was in group b and those who are on the left side are in group b while those on the right side are in group a... Teacher appoint someone to draw the apparatus and both groups could say their answers... Once, teacher kind of tell the pupil whom she appoint to draw facing us... I kinda saw her lips moving... N could easily describe what she wants the pupil to draw x_x It's a "round bottom flask"... I told rafiqah... I did say the answer but my voice was soft... Rafiqah shouted that answer and our group scored 1 point =p wee~ I managed to do so Cheating n_n
MT lesson... Suddenly, I kinda have this mood swing... Just dun feel like talking... I was sulking... And wif the attitude... I kinda like daydream... Like I'm not my usual self... Farah, who sat beside me, notice that n was concern... Thanks gurl... =) For your concern... Really appreciate it... I'm sorry if I kinda treat you coldly... I didn't mean to... Did the work at the malay workbook... Luckily, I finished it oready... =p hehe
After school, met hidayahz and rafiqah... We dun wanna go home so, we decided to just hang around somewhere... The chosen place was somerset... Quite far,eh? XD yeah... We get lost... Despite the stops and directions that we saw, we get lost =.= hehe... Oh well... Ini la dikatakan merayap... Tak jalan sekarang, bila nak jalan lagi kan? Tak tau jalan, inilah masanye untuk tau jalan We reached somerset and went to cineleasure n_n Had our lunch at burger king... It was raining n 3 of us didn't bring any umbrellas at all >.< So, we kinda played in the rain... It was a great feeling... It's been a long time since I last played in the rain... =p hehe
Went to this warehouse... And this place... Is where I enjoy myself the most... I was being crazy all of a sudden... XD Luckily, there wasn't any ppl going up n down the esculator when we were playing there... Ouh well... I've got nothing much to do... so, I just wanna enjoy myself... At the esculator... Macam budak jakun gitu... Macam tak pernah nampak esculator gitu... We went up and down... there was this someone who went to the wrong esculator... the esculator's direction was going down but that someone went up the esculator... XD I wonder who is that someone n_n wakaka... It was hilarious... Had a good laugh... I burst into laughter... For once, I forgot about everything n just laghed... Burst into laughter... It felt good to laugh...
After walking around, we went back by MRT... Oh my! The duration in the train to reach Jurong MRT was like so long... Nvm den... At jurong... 3 of us decided to go home by bus... So, as we walked up to the bus interchange... There was this guy... who was super enthusiastic... Came running up to me... XD I stuck my earpiece in both of my ears... Though I didn't play any song on my MP4, kene juga approach... The guy said"Hai... hai... Please... I just need 2 minutes of your time... " Before the guy continued, I cut him short... I just gave him the i-am-not-interested face and waved... He said "sorry/ thanks" n then... I walked off... I didn't have any expression on my face... Just buat muka selamba je x_x Rafiqah n hidayah laughed... And I laughed along too... I really enjoy myself with both of you... I had a great day =D
THANKS RAFIQAH N HIDAYAHZ!!!! FOR MAKING MY DAY... I ENJOY YOUR COMPANY *winkz*
Camp's tomorrow and I won't be updating my blog... Will update after I come back from camp...
hmm... K la... Guess I've post enough....
Gtg... Byeez...
Signing Off,
Haneesah