Oh well... One week has just past... N during the one week... I did have fun... Yeah... Though it's a lil bit weird that some of my frenz are in different classes... n for one week, I've meet frenz to go to school together... Rather than going alone... Meet Peck Cheng, Rafiqah, Liyana, Hidayah Zainal, Michelle and Farah... then, went to commonwealth n meet zhao shuang... It's a big group... XD hehe...
Well, I get to know my teachers oready... Except PE n Chemistry... But the first week in school, teachers kept on asking for money... MAcam ingatkan kita ni cap duit gitu...
To buy files and those necessary items for the respective subjects... And then... There's some assignments to be completed...
Maths teacher was a lil bit like "blur2" x_x just like me sometimes n_n wakaka... In class, I sat beside a girl named Andrea... We did talk but most of the time, we were quiet... I dunno what to say to her n I dun feel like talking to her... MT... Was in express malay n the class was damn quiet... As I looked at the questions of the comprehension... Gosh?! It was kinda difficult... Even Shafa had to like think about it for a while... Just ask for the expert loh... Tanye cikgu murad... XD Hmm... He helped us...
3A2... Was also quiet when teacher was teaching... Everyone was paying attention... CE period... Ms Geraldyn chen taught us... Was quite a fun time too...
Bio teacher was the same... Mrs Chan... Chan mali chan... x_x n she appointed me to be the bio rep... What the devil... I was told to buy a clear cover file... N what the devil is dat? I've never heard of that before... So, that day... Anisa n Farah accompany me to POPULAR... We bought this file... Everything was clear except the sides... Well, she did say "CLEAR COVER FILE" n I dunno what it really is so, just buy it... for sample... The file was really thin...
Some lessons started oready... Such As social studies, POA, MT, Art... I guess that's all... The rest was still in process Just hope I could cope wif all this subjects...
This wednesday till friday... There's gonna be Aspire camp... Looking forward to it... Hope so it's gonna be a once in a lifetime fun...
I really hope to go to sch everyday wif my frenz too...
K la... I've got nothing much to say...
Gtg... Byeez...
Signing Off,
Haneesah