On Tuesday, 5th December 2006...
At night... Went to fetch my great grandma wif my parents n siblings... Den, when I signalled my father to bring her back home... He nodded his head... So, now...
MY GREAT GRANDMA IS AT MY HOUSE!!!!! wee~ I kinda like having her around... You know... Boleh juga usik2 dia... N den, dia melatah... x_x I could share what happen too... She's really supportive and understanding...
On Wednesday, 6th December 2006
She knew it oready... She was full of advices...
"Bunga bukan sekuntum... Kumbang bukan seekor..." Hmm... Have you guys heard of that? [winkz] Den, she told me not to think bout this n just focus on my studies... I was trying my best not to cry... And I didn't... [grinz] What for should I waste my tears on something that is not worth it...
I know you guys are by my side... And having frenz was the best... IT kinda make me feel warm around all of you... As days passed... Soon... School will reopen... Then, we'll be in different classes... I'm gonna miss all those fun I had for the past two years...
Those frenz... Who stood my by side... I really appreciate it... THANKS GUYS!!!! I'm blessed and glad to know all of you...
CandyJia LiangJestinJoshuaKhairul
Nicholas
MichelleAmirulDanialHafiqShazniNarwinSyakinahHidayah SazaliHidayah ZainalNurul'AinNurulAinKai FengLiyanaShafarinahKai YangClarenceShan Ting
Oh well... Surely I'm gonna miss these ppl here... [sigh] we'll be in different classes... The environment will change... From playful to dead serious I guess? [sobz] Emotional betul aku ni n_n hehe... Hmm... Well, we'll still see each other, guys!!! =D
7th December 2006... Which Is the day tmr... And gonna spend it wif you guys, my frenz instead... If only we were still together... It'll be our 6th month aniversary... [sigh] Everything's changed now... Oh well... Keadaan berubah... Manusia berubah... Just hope I could carry on wif life... Rest assured...Hmm... K,la... I gtg...
CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER WIF YOU ALL!!!Signing Off,
Haneesah