Yuhu... I'm back... XD oh well... School's gonna reopen soon n my books are left unwrapped... Well, not all of them... Just a few books left... I guess I'm quite prepared... Year 2006 is gonna be a history... And year 2007,
HERE i COME!!!!! [grinz] Yesterday's the past n I dun wanna think about it... Though there's sweet memories, it's not worth thinking about it... Insya allah... For now, focusing on my studies will be a priority...
Sent my great grandma back to pasir ris... Today was the second day she's not wif us... Felt the loneliness and quietness... Usually, when she's around... Ade2 je kejadian yang melucukan... Kepadanya la tempat mengadu... Walaupun kadangkala nasihatnye melebih-lebih... I really appreciate her concern and advice... [grinz] Kenangan bila dia bersama kita di rumah ini membuat segala-gala kerja rumah sama2 tetap kukuh dalam ingatan... N bila dia ngah tengok satu show/drama ngan emotional n when we, as family members disturb her, dia melatah... Dat's what makes me feel that life is full... Enough wif her presence... Cukup membahagiakan... Seperti sinaran yang menerangi malam yang gelap gelita... Tapi sekarang...
Ouh well... If there's any holiday or what... we could still take her to stay at our house... *winkz* for sure... I know I'm gonna miss her n_n
On the 25th December 2006...
Guess what... Someone wanna sound patch me but scared that my heart will get hurt... Hey, come on la... Selama ni, memang hati ini pernah dilukai... Begitu mudah seseorang itu mengucapkan perkataan maaf... Hati ini juga sudah seperti batu... Keras... Walaupun... Pernah hancur, berkecai... Tapi yang peliknye... Kadangkala hati ini juga memberontak untuk bersamamu... guess I'm a
FOOL... My heart wasn't filled wif anger n hatred... coz it's filled wif disappointment, sadness and loneliness... Mimpi hanyalah sebuah mainan tdo... I dun dare to dream of any more... Hopes were destroyed... Tapi, dengan segala semangat dan kekuatan... Akan kuteruskan hidup ini...
All of a sudden... Late at nite... Someone msged me... Tiba2 je... Tanye pasal problem tu semua... N dat someone is willing to listen to my problems... I'd appreciate that... But if dat someone's busy... And I needed your help... What's the point? Your gonna be busy wif your life and I'm gonna be busy wif my life... Guess I'm irritated wif your kind of ways... Asik pakse2... If I wanna talk bout my problems, surely I will talk about it sincerely... Without anyone forcing me to do so... =p Oh well... My reply for dat someone's messages was quite sarcastic... Coz I'm irritated... I did appreciate the concern... But at the same time... though you gave me your word, I dunno whether I could trust you anymore... Sedangkan hati ini pernah terluka dengan kata-kata manis... Janji-janji manis... Yang pernah ditaburkan tetapi tidak pernah ditunaikan... Or maybe I'm too gullible to even trust dat someone... [sigh] I felt disgusted when u said that u gave me your word... Yeah rite... As if =p
the one whom I could turn to I guess... Will be my godbro... Dah menganggap dia macam abang sendiri... Yang sentiase sanggup mendengar keluhan, rintihan dan masalah... when I dunno who to turn to, u came to my thoughts n sincerely, I share my problems wif you... I was really blessed to know you... Thanks bro... Kasih sayangmu... Yang mengambil berat tentang diri ini amat dihargai... I don't wanna let the past destroy what comes tomorrow... No way... though it hurts... Life is never easy... It's always full of challenges that we have to face wif courage... And with the support of
FRENZ n
FAMILY, n also, my
GODBRO, rest assured I'll be fine...
I JUST WANNA LIVE MY LIFE TO IT'S FULLEST =D what's past is past... Life has to go on...
K la... I gtg...
Byeez...
Signing Off,
Haneesah