As days passed... I wonder... Will we all be fated to be in the same class... It's like a miracle... And I've learnt that miracles do happen... Just believe that it will... Think positive alwaez... [grinz] If not... Just have to adapt... It's been great being in 2C2... A class very lively... It's like we grew up together... Know each other... But then... A new year just come and go... Leaving behind those memories... Memories that will forever stay in our hearts... Sentimental nye aku... x_x hehe...
Friends will come and friends will go,
The seasons change and it will show,
I will age and so will you,
But our friendship stays, strong and true...
Hmm... Yesterday, went to watch sinking of Japan wif farah... Guess what? I cried >.< Coz... The couple get separated... Oh well... Better catch it yourself... Anywaez, it's a happy ending... wee~ I just love happy endings [grinz]
Just felt no strength to carry on... Just felt like wanna run away from home... Just felt like taking a pen knife and slit myself... Though hurting myself is a silly thing to do... Nobody knows... How deep is this pain... MAybe it's becoz I dun wanna share... And also... I dun want others sympathy...
I'm like being treated in one kind of a way... Being called by names... It's everyday... Not once or twice... But always... And it's at home... I shed tears... No one cares or knows... At home... No one bother bout this feelings of mine... Sometimes I just wished how life could be if... [sigh] can't I just have some happiness? Though sometimes jokes do hurt... If it's only once or twice... I won't even bother... But then... It's now and then... At night... Went to my great grandma house at Chai Chee... She's related to me like my other great grandma... Pity her... When we reached her house... She was coughing profusely... She looked so feeble... We get our drinks ourselves... She chat wif us... What I've heard it's all about dewasa nye orang nye perbualan... How her children treat her... It's quite sad... I dun wanna state it down here... Coz the way she said it was like... She can't do anything at all... She dun have any comments to say... Abih lagi dia tinggal sorang... Dengan keadaan macam gitu... When leaving her... To go to other house... Macam tak sampai hati gitu nak tinggalkan dia sorang... [sobz] Oh well... What to do...
At the next house... Guess what? My siblings n I had the chance to eat lasagna... Wow! It taste delicious... But too bad... And unfortunately... My stomach hurts all of a sudden... I sat at this sofa... Lying my head... Trying to get my rest... Even tuan rumah dia tanye "Sakit eh?" I felt too feeble to answer... My father answered for me "hmm... Nampak macam sakit... Tu, mata dah macam lain macam je" x_x I could see some sense of smypathy in his eyes... At least there's someone who understands... Then, I lay down silently... The pain hurts so much and when I couldn't stand it any longer, tears began trickling down my cheeks... I glance at my father... Wanting him to understand... To go back home... Luckily he did... He told my younger sibling to tell my brothers who are watching television to make a move... Phew! Glad that we went home... Otw home, I had my rest in the car...
Reached home... I changed my clothes and terus belayar x_x Nothing on my mind at that time coz I just wanna sleep on my cozy bed and dun wanna think bout the pain that I'm suffering...
Today, Saturday 4th november 2006...
MY father woke me up... Did some kitchen chores and den had my breakfast... My mum ask me why at ppl's house my face was like... Moody macam tak suka datang rumah orang gitu... My father spoke for me... "Dia kan sakit..." My mum said " Iye ke... Ibu ingatkan pasal tak dapat MP3 yang u nak sangat x_x" Hey... I'm not that spoilt okay... I just can't stand the pain that I have to pull that long face... You can't expect someone to smile or grin when ur trying to bear some pain... Right? -.-
Dunno y my father can understand me better than my mum... Maybe that's y I prefer my father to my mum...Anywaez...
What's your problem? Did I disturb your life? Going about ppl's blog and tagging using my name? Have you got nothing better to do? Didn't your parents created a name for you? Come on la... Why need to frame me? Believe me guys... Of coz it's not like me to say such mean words... 2nd November 2006 on thursday... I didn't even use the computer... How can I tag when I didn't use the com?
Ok,la... I've got better things to talk about... Guess what? I'm gonna get what I wanted... Which is MP4... Yay!!!! =D I thought I'm gonna get it some other day... Coz when my mum told me to choose which MP3/MP4 in a newspaper article... And when I asked her when I wanna get it... She said "Nanti2 la... Bila2..." But then... I'm gonna get it today... wee~
Gonna go to IMM wif my father n bought one... Can't wait... Jakun pula tu... [grinz] of coz la... Nak dapat MP4 katakan [grinz]
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!! =D
K la... I gtg... It's been a long post oready...
Take care guys n c'ya... [winkz]
Signing Off,
Haneesah