I thought modays was supposed to be fun coz go to school late... Come back from school early... Hmm... But then... Today's day was like super long... Dunno y... x_x Had our morning assembly as usual... Den, had our English paper one... Was quite okay =) i managed to recall what I've learnt so far [winkz] hehe... Rest assured I will pass this english paper 1 =D hehe... Insya allah...
After english... Had our recess... Was quite boring -.- did nothing much... Den... During english lesson after recess... Mrs Wong go through wif us our English Comprehension... She ordered me to borrow OHP from other class since our class OHP not working x_x Luckily I saw Syakinah on the way... She helped me... [grinz] thanks gurl =) yeah... Den, I set up the OHP n went back to my seat... Danial did not bring his question paper... Same as me x_x Mrs Wong wanted hidayah sazali to share wif me... But she didn't know dat I didn't bring my question paper too -.- hehe... So, we joined our tables... Buat muka selamba... Pay attention to what she said... But hidayah sazali told me that Mrs Wong kept on looking at her... x_x hehe...
We did our corrections... Then, I had to return the OHP to the next class... I did not notice that Mrs Wong was looking... Coz I returned the OHP myself... She said "Nobody's helping her eh? So many guys in this class... You guys can simply just look and not help her?" she asked... Luckily, Danial was outside the class... He helped me... I dunno how the OHP macam nak terbalik n jatuh gitu x_x maybe I lost the balance... I told him to help me return the OHP... Dia juga yang boleh tolong... [grinz] Phew! Nasib...
After english was history... I didn't pay attention in class... x_x just dun have the mood... N guess what I was doing? Colouring shafie's name... [grinz] my godbro... Hmm... I wasn't caught coz I sit at the back... In class... [winkz] hehe... Den, lesson ended n I headed towards home... Being a good girl =D hehe...
Hmm... K la... That's all for today...
Gtg... Byeez...
Take care...
Signing Off,
Haneesah