I thought Maths paper 2 was supposed to be difficult? BUt it's quite easy x_x yeah... QUITE easy... There's still some ques which are difficult... I managed to do it [grinz] n finish twenty minutes before it ends... Just hope to pass my maths... =) hehe... Hmm... Did a maths project survey after dat... Den, wanna return my fren calculator but she's not in her class... So, I just went into her class n put it at her table n leave the classroom -.- hmm... After dat... I went home...
Meet
*him* and went to east coast park... I know
*we* did enjoy ourselves...
*We* chat about lots of things... And I know I could tell
*him* anything... [grinz] Thanks for hearing me out... =D Den,
*we* tease each other... Always joking about... n_n I just know that the time we spend together... N
*u* saying that "this 4 months have been the most happiest day of my life" hehe... aww ^-^ I know this day... I really had a good time... Though sometimes, it seems that I'm expressionless to
*u* coz one moment I'll be laughing, n the next I'll just keep quiet... x_x Scarry? Well, it's weird... As usual, I'm being myself... [winkz] Anywaez, I felt really safe... Being by ur side... Leaning on
*u* ^-^ hehe... This day was my best moment... That'll be kept in my heart...
Went home after dat... Had my prayers... Den rest... Woke up after dat... Had to prepare for breakfast meal... Dunno why I felt soo tired... Macam buat kerje banyak gitu... Padahal, tak buat kerje banyak sangat... x_x Setakat goreng doughnut n bakar hashbrown? -.- hehe... Social...
Hmm... K,la... I gtg...
Byeez... Take care...
Signing Off,
Haneesah