I went to OG wif my mum just now... Bought a blouse for myself... For my sis and my father, as their brithday was on 11 october 2006, I help to chose a present for my sis and a close for my father... My mum chose this nightgown for my sis... I tried on so many blouse... At last, I found one... Quite okay la x_x Oh well... It's a boring day...
Hmm... My god sis... What was this supposed to mean? She put this nick for her msn... [She was unable to defeat her enemy, she's now finding a way ..her love still last in her heart..could that be the reason? -she had a feeling that her world is coming to an end.she didn't realise a new chapter of her life is on her way]
My friendship wif her... I dunno whether we're still frenz or not... She didn't sms me... And in msn, she never say "hi" anymore... Or we didn't chat at all anymore... I dunno y she's like going against me being in a relationship... I know it's not wrong being in a relationship... But what is she trying to proof? >.<
And it's not
ur fault at all... Dun blame urself... Mungkin ni semua dah ditakdirkan... Dun worry, happy go lucky...
Anywaez, watch the story HEART... Most of my frenz said it's quite sad... I didn't concentrate fully when watching it... So, I didn't cry... But reading a book... Sejernih wajah kekasih... It kinda make me cry inside... Hmm... Cinta yang orang lain tidak puas hati dengan... Orang yang cuba memutuskan hubungan mereka... -.- kesian...
Hmm... ingatkan niari nak buat kuih raya... Tapi... since I'm stuck at this com... And update my blog... Maybe I'll do it tomorrow... On friday... I'm not schooling [winkz] hehe...
Ok,la... I've got nothing much to say...
Gtg... Byeez...
Signing Off,
Haneesah