My MT paper was over [grinz] it was quite okay... After doing the papers, I had my rest... Hope I will get good A1 for MT... x_x hehe... Insya allah... My preparations for end year exams... Well, it was quite stressful coz... I have to be in the kitchen and at the same time to study... Siape tak stress? >.< anywaez, I'm just hoping I could cope wif this life...
This monday, is my english paper 1... N there's d n t thing to hand in on monday... I've not yet done dat... Instead, I am blogging... [winkz] well, than... There's my religious exams... Lots of things to be done yet so little time to prepare... If I can't control my emotions... I'll just hope I won't breakdown n cry... Silently at night...
Oh well... My friendship wif all of my frenz are okay...
THANKS GUYS!!!! for helping me wif my d n t project... Really appreciate it... x_x hehe... Especially to
anisa n
syakura... Thanks alot for helping me [grinz] hehe...
On wednesday, I had a day out wif
*u* hehe... After school....
*We* meet and went to west coast park... Had a great time... I felt so delighted... [winkz] thanks awak =) hmm... I did enjoy myself coz... Dapat kene kan awak... x_x hehe... Social...
N guess what? On friday, I saw selenge... Banyak kali pulak tu... Salah pandang je... Asik2 muka dia x_x Entah la... This week banyak kali terserempak ngan si dia tu... Ish... Den
*someone* said dat me n si selenge sajak... Eww... Tak aci betul... Anywaez, it's not a fact... Yeah... Coz I oready have
*u* hehe... ^-^
Hmm... K,la... I gtg...
GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!! FOR YOUR END OFYEAR EXAMS [grinz] hehe... STUDY HARD N SMART!!! =D Take care...
Signing Off,
Haneesah